Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sorry, thats true! Evidently I was responding to the poster rather than the post. As evidenced by the fact that the poster didn't even post on this issue. :ph34r:

I'd also like to distance myself from G Man. His b*****dised argument was nothing like what I was trying to say.

Fact im affraid, one thing im not is a liar, an idiot maybe but not a liar. Ill just not get into a debate but something i cant get my points accross, still havnt said the right story :(

Anyway that was last week so again ive already apologised. I apologise once again :(

I take it them that your mum was a Manager of some kind and not a "nurse". Top scale nurse working for 40 years wouldn't get enough of a lump sum to buy a £87,000 house outright. FACT. Stop talking shite.

Guest The Phoenix

Unfortunately I'm the sort of idiot that ended up marrying someone that thinks for herself.

TBF, she doesn't really have an option, given her choice of life partner.

Wasnt just all my mums retirement money that went to the house, already stated isa bonds they had.

So please you have picked up half of it.

Will end this n try to explain in pm if you care, if not then fair enough

Your parents clearly made good choices ;)

Word has it it was more Wauyne Bridges fault rather than Robert Green. For once.

I've seen differing views. I've only got the radio on so I'm just going on the piss poor descriptions of comical incidents that they give. They made it sound like it was more Green's fault. However on KUMB most people are saying that Bridge is more at fault. Barring that mistake though, and his poor performance against Birmingham in the League Cup, Bridge has been the best left-back West Ham have had in a while in both an attacking and defending sense.

I've seen differing views. I've only got the radio on so I'm just going on the piss poor descriptions of comical incidents that they give. They made it sound like it was more Green's fault. However on KUMB most people are saying that Bridge is more at fault. Barring that mistake though, and his poor performance against Birmingham in the League Cup, Bridge has been the best left-back West Ham have had in a while in both an attacking and defending sense.

It was both there faults.I had money on the draw.West hams second was offside and burnleys keeper is a streak of piss.At fault for at least three of the goals.