Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Done my presentation, was alright really. The only problem was the guy before me had a similar design and layout, and the very same colour scheme. <_< We had to do a practice run last week, and myself and the guy in question were the only ones not to do it, so it's not like there could be any plagiarism involved, guess it's just a bizarre coincidence I suppose. Just annoyed I didn't go before him! Managed to make a wee joke about it though, so it wasn't so bad.

My old man cancelled sky. To be fair i train a Monday and Wednesday night, work a Thursday night and Sunday afternoon so the only day i ever watched the football, the only thing i ever watched, was a Tuesday night as i watch the football on a Saturday in the boozer. Probably makes sense as he never watches anything but it still strange. Will just need to spend more time in the pub.

My old man cancelled sky. To be fair i train a Monday and Wednesday night, work a Thursday night and Sunday afternoon so the only day i ever watched the football, the only thing i ever watched, was a Tuesday night as i watch the football on a Saturday in the boozer. Probably makes sense as he never watches anything but it still strange. Will just need to spend more time in the pub.

Not gonna lie, if wasnt so early into my contract, I would consider doing the same. The amount of hours I've wasted of my life to that thing already...

Edited by the jambo-rocker

I'm sure the judge will look favourably on a few Dutch courages pre-testimony.

In my citation today I was given a booklet on being a witness and it told me I should call the sheriff my lord or my lady. I just know that if I do I'll end up smirking, thinking of Lord of the Rings or something, immature wee b*****d that I am.