Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Here was me thinking this was a 'Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves' thread rather than a 'Soul-Crushingly Awful Things That Drive You To A Gin Habit and Early Death' thread.

Someone will be along soon with something really petty like a kid with a brain tumour or a (soon to be) dead relative.

City Link are useless lying b*****ds!!!

Was tracking a parcel earlier today but it changed to "Thank you for your rescheduling request" despite the fact that neither me (or my brother in law who was the intended recipient) have rescheduled the item and they are blaming Amazon despite the fact that their own website claimed it would be delivered today till 15:51 when it changed. :rolleyes:

I sold my wifes car yesterday as she wants a Mazda MX-5,We went to BCA in edinburgh tonight as they had a couple listed for auction,First one had a nasty dent in the drivers door so let it go without a bid.

Then we waited and waited and waited until the second car came through only to talk to the driver to find the brakes were crap and also let that one go,Now trawling through the car sales sites for a decent one.

I wouldnt hesitate buying a motor from an auction but for no more than £500. Anything other than a banger is all a bit too risky or me - sure there will be some bargains, but there is also the potential for getting your fingers burnt.

Did you see any bargains go through?

It seems as though my golf membership direct debit has been taken off early, and has started this month. The letter received clearly indicated that it would not start until January. I'm not even sure I want to renew. Words may have to be had with the c**t who gave the false info.

I've been trying to find a goal on Youtube or somert of Dean Sturridge scoring at Burnley in a 3-2 win for Wolves. He runs to the corner flag, leans on it and just glares at the Burnley fans and they go mental. I'd love to see it again, or even just a picture of Sturridge stood at that flag.

Surely I'm not the only one who thought the "ned" in question was the fuckwit standing next to her in that picture?

Silly boot. Deserves all she gets. You don't pack a thirteen-year old kid into a car.

My breaks and lunches are starting to get less and less now. Fair enough rules are rules, it's just that I happen to be in probably one of the fews departments that take the fucking biggest paranoid hissy fits now if i'm more than a couple of minutes late coming back from either of them, b*****ds. <_<