well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

9,000 of them to be exact, all participating in Cycle For Scotland Glasgow to Edinburgh charity bike ride

Yeah, my brother and brother in law did it in 2:40.

This college lecturers an absolute dobber. He's reading out notes that we can all access on the college intranet and read ourselves. Fucking point!?

Fucking SAAS! Phone them Friday before last saying my bursary would be in 7-10 days (Friday just gone to this morning) and there's f**k all in my account.

Now I'll have to wait hours on hold to the c***s to find out what's happening.

Fucking SAAS! Phone them Friday before last saying my bursary would be in 7-10 days (Friday just gone to this morning) and there's f**k all in my account.

Now I'll have to wait hours on hold to the c***s to find out what's happening.

I get a small bursary and a loan, both of which were due to go in today. The bursary went in on Thursday, the loan hasn't went in yet, and I need to go through to Uni later on to get my books, and I don't have enough money for them.

I get a small bursary and a loan, both of which were due to go in today. The bursary went in on Thursday, the loan hasn't went in yet, and I need to go through to Uni later on to get my books, and I don't have enough money for them.

That's the annoying thing, people in my class have had unexpectent payments through the week and I'm sitting here with hee haw. Was the bursary a double? The first one if a double so people can do exactly that (buy books)

That's the annoying thing, people in my class have had unexpectent payments through the week and I'm sitting here with hee haw. Was the bursary a double? The first one if a double so people can do exactly that (buy books)

Yeah it was a double but my bursary is so small that it doesn't even cover the cost of books! This is the first year I've had a bursary.

Yeah it was a double but my bursary is so small that it doesn't even cover the cost of books! This is the first year I've had a bursary.

How much do you get? A score?

How much do you get? A score?

Just over that, and my books will come to at least £80 - £90 I reckon.

This college lecturers an absolute dobber. He's reading out notes that we can all access on the college intranet and read ourselves. Fucking point!?

Loads of modules are exactly like this.

Supposedly it's drug related. Was found dead about quarter past 4.

What did he do for a living? Was he a good lad?

Don't know if he had a job. I mainly knew him from when i lived with my folks who still stay up there. He's no trouble (i think) but like i say i knew him from years ago way back in the mid 90s. Think i moved out in 2004.

I see it made the cover of todays daily record sad.gif

Edited by Gaz FFC

One of my uncles has just added me on facebook, and although a) he's a decent guy, and b) I haven't accepted yet, just clicking through his friends has reminded me how much trampy scum are on my mum's side of the family and that I'm glad I don't see them very often. No doubt if I accept I'll have to start ignoring their requests.

Edited by Fuctifano

I have been off work for 14 weeks now and can't see me going back anytime soon,I am so bored :(

you could meet us at the Lockhouse for a drinkie! :P

Not been there in ages, next nice day I'm going to wander along for an irn bru.

When you feel you have been misperceived by people by them coming to conclusions but then realise that you have brought it on yourself by not telling the full story. :unsure: