well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

If anyone can tell me anything about these two falkirk dead folk, I would be much obliged. PM me.

I've heard the guy's called Jock Mercer and he's 26. Don't know the girl's age though.

Bloody cyclists on the road, ones that absolutely have to cycle beside their mate meaning they take up the cycle lane and 3 foot worth of road as well. Don't know what was going on in Linlithgow today but the place was full of them.

Of course I'd picked today to drop off a fish (pet fish not an eating fish) to someone there. The damn bag started to leak so there was me in the car with fishy smelling water leaking all over my denims behind all these cyclists going up the road at 10mph.

When I got out the car I had to explain that I...

1. Hadn't pissed myself

2. Didn't have a bladder infection

The fish did make it safely to its new home thankfully. :)

Understatements.

Quote from BBC News Website...

An 11-year-old girl has died after being seriously injured at a watersports centre in west London.

I'd say dying was pretty serious.

I've heard the guy's called Jock Mercer and he's 26. Don't know the girl's age though.

your kidding? I know him.

I was up tamfourhill last night and seen people in the street and 1 police car just up from the hurlet.

Was that what was going on? Or was that something else?

Edited by Gaz FFC

your kidding? I know him.

I was up tamfourhill last night and seen people in the street and 1 police car just up from the hurlet.

Was that what was going on? Or was that something else?

Supposedly it's drug related. Was found dead about quarter past 4.

What did he do for a living? Was he a good lad?

It was 23 degrees yesterday and roasting, but now a monsoon has just broke out. And at some point I need to go out in it.

Supposedly it's drug related.

What did he do for a living?

Drugs, supposedly.

Why is that when you buy new trainers they hav laced up the 2 shoes differantly???

Bloody cyclists on the road, ones that absolutely have to cycle beside their mate meaning they take up the cycle lane and 3 foot worth of road as well. Don't know what was going on in Linlithgow today but the place was full of them.

Of course I'd picked today to drop off a fish (pet fish not an eating fish) to someone there. The damn bag started to leak so there was me in the car with fishy smelling water leaking all over my denims behind all these cyclists going up the road at 10mph.

When I got out the car I had to explain that I...

1. Hadn't pissed myself

2. Didn't have a bladder infection

The fish did make it safely to its new home thankfully. smile.gif

9,000 of them to be exact, all participating in Cycle For Scotland Glasgow to Edinburgh charity bike ride

9,000 of them to be exact, all participating in Cycle For Scotland Glasgow to Edinburgh charity bike ride

Selfish fuckers.

I wonder how many of the 9,000 got to the finish, the way a few of them were cycling there's bound to have been a number that had accidents along the way.

I wonder how many of the 9,000 got to the finish, the way a few of them were cycling there's bound to have been a number that had accidents along the way.

Depends how many you managed to take out wink.gif

I didn't but I seen a few folk bump into and weave in and out of cars. ohmy.gif Maddies!

I think the stance you're taking in distancing yourself from any such incidents before any potential inquiries commence is the correct one.wink.gif

Sleep pattern is completely fucked, up at 7 in the morning.

I think the stance you're taking in distancing yourself from any such incidents before any potential inquiries commence is the correct one.wink.gif

If I'd known it was happening I would have asked to meet somewhere else, it's just that Linlithgow is the handy "half-way" point between our towns of residence.

Oh well, I doubt I'd have the luck to have the same thing happen again any time soon. :lol: