Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've never had a warning, is it that common? Though I've probably deserved one for some of the posts I've made after a few shandies :ph34r:

Good on you Fudge, everyone loves boobs.

I have never had a warning in my 4 years on here, don't think I have ever even come close. Im a one of P&B's good guys.

Aye, well done Fude, as Dave says everyone loves boobs.

I have never had a warning in my 4 years on here, don't think I have ever even come close. Im a one of P&B's good guys.

Aye, well done Fude, as Dave says everyone loves boobs.

That's a bit harsh :lol:

Edit: Sam beat me :(

Edited by SoapMactavish

Getting threatened by some jakey junkie scumbag that he was going to wait until I finished work and get his "squad" to batter and stab me, all because his girlfriend was trying to buy cigarettes and didn't have ID, and when I asked her for it she said she'd get it "from the car" then he came in and said he wanted cigarettes for his girlfriend who I just KB'd which automatically meant I couldn't sell him them.

Edited by Mr. Brightside

Getting threatened by some jakey junkie scumbag that he was going to wait until I finished work and get his "squad" to batter and stab me, all because his girlfriend was trying to buy cigarettes and didn't have ID, and when I asked her for it she said she'd get it "from the car" then he came in and said he wanted cigarettes for his girlfriend who I just KB'd which automatically meant I couldn't sell him them.

That reminds me of when I used to work in the co-op in Dumbarton. Some junkie guy used to come in regular as clockwork every Friday, pick up a case of tennants lager and just walk out the store again without paying :lol:

That reminds me of when I used to work in the co-op in Dumbarton. Some junkie guy used to come in regular as clockwork every Friday, pick up a case of tennants lager and just walk out the store again without paying :lol:

And the lot of ye just stood there and watched him? :lol:

I might start trying that.

And the lot of ye just stood there and watched him? :lol:

I might start trying that.

The first time it happened when I was working he pulled a needle out when I was like "Hawl cunto, the f**k you doing?"

So I just let him take them after that, the manager told me to just let him cos she couldn't be arsed with calling the police and all the paperwork :lol:

I got up at half 6 to come into uni for 9 (train times etc mean this is required) and I've just found out I don't have any classes today. sad.gif

I'm an idiot.

Go get a fry-up and a paper, couple mugs of tea and your nice and ready for first knock on a cheeky wet Friday, you can still be a winner today.

Go get a fry-up and a paper, couple mugs of tea and your nice and ready for first knock on a cheeky wet Friday, you can still be a winner today.

Hot chocolate from Starbucks was a decent pick-me-up. biggrin.gif

At least Nelson Muntz wasn't stood with you when you found out.

Small mercies etc.

Ach well, it gave me time to get a couple of other things done I guess.

Facebook is choc full of triumphant women who have scored and frustrated women who can't get through to their dealer.

I noticed that so posted the fable that I was the proud owner of 6 tickets when frankly I'd rather scratch my eyes out.