Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I love public speaking ph34r.gif

I gave a presentation the other week and was only suppose to be up for 15 minutes. I was there for 31 minutes laugh.gif Didn't get marked down as there was only a minimum time, not a maximum that had to be adhered to.

My pain: I have to go to a few fitness classes, but I seriously can't afford to go to them ph34r.gifMy bursary isn't in and it's due for next week sad.gif

Aye the 40 bob will go a long way.

Playing around with my mums phone to try and fix something. It's one of those flip ones. There's a small thin screen on the front of it which sometimes displays the time/date/music track etc. Whenever it opens it says "virgin."

Everything's against me. :(

My mate had a picture of his girlfriend as his background and due to his choice of network she had 'VIRGIN' plastered right across her forehead on said pic.

:lol:

Can you get your warning level reduced?

Go on, put mine back down to 0% :ph34r:

Keithgy reduced mine back down to 0% recently.

Now that I know the punishment is so poor, I'm gonna do what I done over and over again.

I've been on my best behaiviour since my last warning, and mine is still right up <_<.

ITS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST CLYDE FANS!!! f**k THE SFA

You should be warned just for having that picture up anyway.