Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Playing around with my mums phone to try and fix something. It's one of those flip ones. There's a small thin screen on the front of it which sometimes displays the time/date/music track etc. Whenever it opens it says "virgin."

Everything's against me. :(

£5 in library fines. :(

If I was on the computer a minute earlier it would've been half of that.

I owe Stirling University Library £7.20 or something. It has been accumulating over the past 3 years. A book a day late here, a book a day late there...

Thing that annoys me that I can easily renew books online but end up forgetting or putting it off. That's what I get for being a lazy, useless fud.

Yeah, same here. I too am a lazy useless fud.

I love farting at work, without fail someone invades your space within 3 seconds of said fart and they are standing there with the smell building by the second and you just look at them like 'aye it was me that shat - now what?'

Although tempting all the admin lassies wouldn't take that too well I don't think. They probably think I'm the "clarty yin that reeks eh shite"

I joined one of the political societies at uni, and while I enjoy the meetings, im only really there to sit and have a relaxed drink and a chat with some like-minded folk. However, I was asked to give a talk and represent them at a meeting of several political societies tomorrow night on the environment, and i couldnt really say no because I was pretty much the only person available. I very much dislike public speaking, so i think im probably gna make an arse of it. If it goes extremely badly either hopefully they wont ask me again, or wont kick up too much of a fuss if i say i dont really want to do that type of thing.

Man up!.....on a serious note, I hate doing that kind of thing as well, just skip it then say you had the runs the night before/time of presentation.

What could they possible say/ have against you?

Playing around with my mums phone to try and fix something. It's one of those flip ones. There's a small thin screen on the front of it which sometimes displays the time/date/music track etc. Whenever it opens it says "virgin."

Everything's against me. sad.gif

That gave me a chuckle.

Everything's against me. :(

My mate had a picture of his girlfriend as his background and due to his choice of network she had 'VIRGIN' plastered right across her forehead on said pic.

I joined one of the political societies at uni, and while I enjoy the meetings, im only really there to sit and have a relaxed drink and a chat with some like-minded folk. However, I was asked to give a talk and represent them at a meeting of several political societies tomorrow night on the environment, and i couldnt really say no because I was pretty much the only person available. I very much dislike public speaking, so i think im probably gna make an arse of it. If it goes extremely badly either hopefully they wont ask me again, or wont kick up too much of a fuss if i say i dont really want to do that type of thing.

I love public speaking :ph34r:

I gave a presentation the other week and was only suppose to be up for 15 minutes. I was there for 31 minutes :lol: Didn't get marked down as there was only a minimum time, not a maximum that had to be adhered to.

My pain: I have to go to a few fitness classes, but I seriously can't afford to go to them :ph34r: My bursary isn't in and it's due for next week :(