Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A clique (pronounced /ˈkliːk/, also United States English pronunciation: /ˈklɪk/) is an inclusive group of people who share interests, views, purposes, patterns of behavior, or ethnicity.[1] A clique as a reference group can be either normative or comparative. Membership in a clique is typically exclusive, and qualifications for membership may be social or essential to the nature of the clique. The term 'clique' may be used pejoratively.

I still don't have a fecking clue!!

A clique (pronounced /ˈkliːk/, also United States English pronunciation: /ˈklɪk/) is an inclusive group of people who share interests, views, purposes, patterns of behavior, or ethnicity.[1] A clique as a reference group can be either normative or comparative. Membership in a clique is typically exclusive, and qualifications for membership may be social or essential to the nature of the clique. The term 'clique' may be used pejoratively.

Is this nutter for real?

Not a suprise

A clique (pronounced /ˈkliːk/, also United States English pronunciation: /ˈklɪk/) is an inclusive group of people who share interests, views, purposes, patterns of behavior, or ethnicity.[1] A clique as a reference group can be either normative or comparative. Membership in a clique is typically exclusive, and qualifications for membership may be social or essential to the nature of the clique. The term 'clique' may be used pejoratively.

It's a black thing, you know, them blacks.

Guest The Phoenix

So just a group of friends meeting? Why does that mean that PnB is not very like busy?

It's all the posters who do 50+ posts a day.

They meet every quarter to determine their strategy for P&B domination.

Keep up the good work and you could be invited to the next meeting.