Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Return of post is a right bitch, ain't it?

Erm, OK unsure.gif

Anyway, there was an incident this morning that annoyed me. My train was 3 minutes late and some old cow was going on about how how unreliable Scotrail is and this is why she never uses trains.

It was only 3 minutes late you miserable bitch!

People who just take a book from the library shelf without taking it on loan. I mean there is a 3 hour loan for Christ sake, do that instead of making me wander about after being told that the book was still on the shelf. b*****ds, absolute b*****ds.

The CSA <_<

How the f**k is 2 days a week classed as shared care????

The only one who is losing out is my step daughter as she was getting the money and now her scumbag of a dad is paying £0 <_<

I agree with you about the CSA. Without a shadow of doubt the most useless organisation I have ever dealt with.

They are due me a substantial amount of cash, have agreed they owe me the cash but can't give me the cash due to ongoing technical problems. This has now been the case for 9 weeks.

People driving onto hatched areas without a clear means of escape.

Seriously sat for 3 traffic lights at Charing Cross yesterday as these fannies were going onto Argyll Street and just queuing right across the junction.

Closest I've ever some to road rage, like actually getting out my car and approaching another car to shout at them!

I love farting at work, without fail someone invades your space within 3 seconds of said fart and they are standing there with the smell building by the second and you just look at them like 'aye it was me that shat - now what?'

Best office fart is the 'phantom lift fart'.

Fart get out, lift doors close as it heads for another floor.

That wee inner glow of pride as you know someone is about to get

in an empty lift and go 'Jesus, what a bloody smell', they may even get the blame. :D

How fecking quiet is P&B today? Is it always like this now? I'm rarely on General Nonsense, especially in the evenings, but there's barely been 6 posts an hour today.

I have noticed this too.

Originally, I was meant to play a game of fives tonight, but my friend forgot to book the pitch. We then decided that we'd just have a kick-about on an available pitch (assuming there was one) and that would suffice until next week. Only three of us were up for this in the end, however one pulled out because it was raining lightly outside. I am so bored!

How fecking quiet is P&B today? Is it always like this now? I'm rarely on General Nonsense, especially in the evenings, but there's barely been 6 posts an hour today.

I've noticed that too, I thought it might just be because there's football on tonight.