Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I am back in Haddington on a mission to do as much of the work set to me as possible. I am stressing out about it quite a lot, I just spent the last two hours desperately reading about Edmund Burke to little avail. The next few days are going to be grim but at least I have few distractions and hopefully I will return to Stirling this weekend feeling much better indeed about everything.

Finding out that the film you were going to see tomorrow is not out till 29th Oct :(

Bummer.p

Anyhoo, mine is playing darts well In the pub before my game tonight. Could not throw any worse if I tried when it mattered

No matter what time i go to sleep, i cant manage to sleep til like 4/5am

This is resulting in my sleeping through my many alarms and missing classes at uni

All attendance based so pretty sure iv failed 2 modules already :angry:

And trying to explain this to the uni is a nightmare as they just assume im out on the piss constantly

This is resulting in my sleeping through my many alarms and missing classes at uni

All attendance based so pretty sure iv failed 2 modules already :angry:

And trying to explain this to the uni is a nightmare as they just assume im out on the piss constantly

I've been through the same mate, Student Support are the best folk to get in touch with.

All attendance based so pretty sure iv failed 2 modules already mad.gif

You sleep in late so are not tired in the evening. So, get up very early one morning, 5 AM for example, you will be tired come 22:00 and will sleep like a baby. Come 9AM, you will look and feel better than you normally do. Maybe go to the gym before uni etc.

The only way i will ever see 5am though is if i stay up

Today for example i woke up at 12 having tried to go to bed at midnight and got to sleep about 4

Slept through 6 alarms on a mixture of my phone and alarm clock

Spoke to studnet support who say to get checked out by docs to see if any potential illness causing it and also speak to head of course afterwards to explain it all to them to avoid getting chucked out for non attendance

Today for example i woke up at 12 having tried to go to bed at midnight and got to sleep about 4

Spoke to studnet support who say to get checked out by docs to see if any potential illness causing it and also speak to head of course afterwards to explain it all to them to avoid getting chucked out for non attendance

Assuming you are healthy, an average man requires approx 7-8 hours sleep.

Try and move your alarms so they are out of reach so you can't just role over and snooze them / turn them off. Once you are up, at 6am, go and have a shower, then make breakfast. Watch a bit of the news on telly. Get yourself off to uni or whatever early, go to the library something like that.

As I say, come 22:00 that night your body will be tired. Once in bed, don't turn on the telly, try and go straight to sleep. See what happens. Get up at 6am the next morning, and repeat.

Did you ask if they would read you a story?

There is this girl in my college class. Sits on Bebo, Facebook and any other social networking site out there instead of doing work then has the cheek to complain about lecturers not helping her and complaining because she is falling behind. I don't even know why it annoys me so much.

Also my graded unit, it's a pain in the arse.

There is this girl in my college class. Sits on Bebo, Facebook and any other social networking site out there instead of doing work then has the cheek to complain about lecturers not helping her and complaining because she is falling behind. I don't even know why it annoys me so much.

Also my graded unit, it's a pain in the arse.

Get her pie kicked.