Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Mine: people who insist on calling their iPhone 4 their, erm, iPhone 4.

I've got a few mates who have them and one or two of them never just say "phone" any more. They'll be talking away and say something like: "I called him on my iPhone 4 and he said..." or "I sent him an e-mail from the iPhone 4..." or something like that. Pisses me off. This also applies to Facebook updates.

I might buy a really shitty phone and start a trend of saying "Nokia 3330" all the time instead of just "phone".

I myself have never heard anyone call them this, that is rather sad. I'd be all for your idea though. May I suggest going for the Creme du Shit though, a Motorola C520?

Mine: people who insist on calling their iPhone 4 their, erm, iPhone 4.

I've got a few mates who have them and one or two of them never just say "phone" any more. They'll be talking away and say something like: "I called him on my iPhone 4 and he said..." or "I sent him an e-mail from the iPhone 4..." or something like that. Pisses me off. This also applies to Facebook updates.

I might buy a really shitty phone and start a trend of saying "Nokia 3330" all the time instead of just "phone".

I just sent you this message on my Dell XPS420 4GB DDR3, Intel Quad Core 2.8GHz, 600GB HDD computer.

Booyah.

Edited by Ad Lib

Have to go and show face at my sister in laws wedding today, thankfully small child who needs a nap means I'm missing the happy clappy service and the photos and have an excuse to leave early. Wouldn't mind but it's only years since I had to be nice at her last shambles.

Have to go and show face at my sister in laws wedding today, thankfully small child who needs a nap means I'm missing the happy clappy service and the photos and have an excuse to leave early. Wouldn't mind but it's only years since I had to be nice at her last shambles.

Families are annoying, eh? I have a do tonight and I have to go and be polite to someone who is a fucking scumbag. I wouldn't get a job in the Diplomatic Corps at the best of times as it is, I don't know how I'm going to keep my trap shut later. :lol:

Families are annoying, eh? I have a do tonight and I have to go and be polite to someone who is a fucking scumbag. I wouldn't get a job in the Diplomatic Corps at the best of times as it is, I don't know how I'm going to keep my trap shut later. :lol:

Och it wasn't so bad in the end.

I have a "pilot study" to do for tomorrow which is basically a two page essay plan describing what my essay is going to be about. I hate every single part of essay planning and have done 5 words so far.

I could also drown a large bag of labrador puppies for a slice roll.

I have a "pilot study" to do for tomorrow which is basically a two page essay plan describing what my essay is going to be about. I hate every single part of essay planning and have done 5 words so far.

I could also drown a large bag of labrador puppies for a slice roll.

essay planning's laborious but quite easy. whats the topic?

Fire alarm went off at 4am and interupted pulp fiction

Not too happy :angry:

That said the cause of the fire amuses me slightly, the electronic box by the front door of the building that controls all of the fire alarms caught fire :lol: :lol: