Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My favourite song at the moment is Heartbeat by (sigh) Enrique Inglesias and the usually rubbish Pussycat Dolls Girl. Is this okay, or do I need to hand in my man card?

My shower song (we all have one so don't try and say you don't) has been Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream". Here's my man card officer:

man-card.jpg

:(

Did you ever have a man card?

I am normally the manliest of manly men.

My shower song (we all have one so don't try and say you don't) has been Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream". Here's my man card officer:

"Shower Song"? :lol:

I don't have one of those, but then, I now don't have a man card either, so what do I know. :(

My favourite song at the moment is Heartbeat by (sigh) Enrique Inglesias and the usually rubbish Pussycat Dolls Girl. Is this okay, or do I need to hand in my man card?

It's aright big guy, I can't stop listening to the song below. Just as well my penis is no more than a slightly enraged clitoris. :ph34r::(

Edited by Gall09

o2 are a fucking shambles. The return.

Not for the first time, their customer service has been shambolic. I called them about my phone at 15:15, was told that they'd call me back within two hours, and after 2 and a half, they hadn't rang, so i rung them. Hopefully within the hour was their next message, and now, at 7pm, when I want to go out, still no call.

Fuck you o2, FUCK YOU.

It's only 11 o'clock and I can't stand the sound of RealRadio on my ears any longer.

I despise Real Radio. I hate the listener testimonials they occasionally play too, constantly mentioning the "great variety" ( :blink: ) of music. I hate how the presenters refer to "Boss Man Jay". It's the swotty nerd of radio stations.

And I don't give a fuck how "funny" their "banter" is, Robin and Cat are cunts.

o2 are a fucking shambles. The return.

Not for the first time, their customer service has been shambolic. I called them about my phone at 15:15, was told that they'd call me back within two hours, and after 2 and a half, they hadn't rang, so i rung them. Hopefully within the hour was their next message, and now, at 7pm, when I want to go out, still no call.

Fuck you o2, FUCK YOU.

-3 for that? I didn';t even offend anybody, Ach well. Bring them.

People scrolling through TV menu's rather than using the Page Up or Page Down buttons. It peeves me so much I'd break her f**king fingers if she didn't w**k me off.

It's the best way.

Check page - see nothing interesting - page down. Repeat until you find something interesting.

Police at the door, adamant that I've been throwing water balloons at passers by and I'm going to be charged with Breach of the Peace.

Good one, I suppose I was doing that in a flat by myself in between making dinner and collecting my washing aye?

Mine: people who insist on calling their iPhone 4 their, erm, iPhone 4.

I've got a few mates who have them and one or two of them never just say "phone" any more. They'll be talking away and say something like: "I called him on my iPhone 4 and he said..." or "I sent him an e-mail from the iPhone 4..." or something like that. Pisses me off. This also applies to Facebook updates.

I might buy a really shitty phone and start a trend of saying "Nokia 3330" all the time instead of just "phone".