Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Treated my guitar this afternoon. New set of strings, wee bottle of polish, wee bottle of lemon oil for the fretboard, spent an hour buffing it up and cleaning it to a fine shine, adjusted the height of the pickups a wee bit, went to put the strings on, and one snapped as I was taking it out the packet. And the shop's shut, so I can't get an exchange until tomorrow. So a nice couple of hours of guitar before the fitba' has been well and truly scuppered :(

Fooking Job-seekers helpline.

My payment is due today and it aint arrived. Several calls later and they eventually said they will call me back by 3 pm. It seems I may have to make another journey into Falkirk to pick it up.

Oh aye, add the cost of these calls up and it will come to a pretty penny

Folk, who during the summer, sit or walkabout, indoors, with their sunglasses perched on their head. They think it looks cool !

I was umming and arring over if i'd finger her. I decided I would, but probably wouldn't if she didn't have the shades on her head. It adds to some people's fingerableness.

Folk, who during the summer, sit or walkabout, indoors, with their sunglasses perched on their head. They think it looks cool !

Actually, I disagree.

It makes perfect sense. Not that I am one of these people but say it's a sunny day and you go indoors, you can't keep your glasses over your eyes because you can't see, you can't put the glasses in your pocket or they might break or snap, putting them on the table (if you're sitting down) only takes up space if you're eating a meal...or you could walk out the establishment without the glasses forgetting you had laid them on the table. You could however, put them in your jacket but you generally wouldn't have a jacket with it being summer. so....looking at it like that it is pretty practical just to rest them on your head.

A double glazing window salesman knocked on my parents door today and gave my Mum his spiel. She told him that she wasn't interested and he said, "Can you not have told me that at the beginning" and walked away down the path!

Mum was boiling and my first instinct was to smash him but the catch 22 situation is that they know where you live. So I just verbally abused him by calling him the frustratingly weak, "Fucking arsehole".

:(

A double glazing window salesman knocked on my parents door today and gave my Mum his spiel. She told him that she wasn't interested and he said, "Can you not have told me that at the beginning" and walked away down the path!

Mum was boiling and my first instinct was to smash him but the catch 22 situation is that they know where you live. So I just verbally abused him by calling him the frustratingly weak, "Fucking arsehole".

Short sharp any to the point. That's all u needed

You should have just said "I could have told you earlier, but I'm a sadist, and I like watching morally corrupt time-wasters get a taste of their own medicine"