Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Have to leave work at 12:30 today because of the launch of HMS Duncan at govan, and I don't get paid for the rest of the day that I HAVE to take off simply because i'm a contractor. Bastirts.

On the bright side...HALF DAAYYYY

I lost the wee rubber bit on my earphones the other day, but I eventually found it. However, now the right earphone has decided it only wants to play music sometimes, and only when I hold the bottom in a certain way.

Going to Bournemouth for a 2 day conference soon, and they have arranged a swanky meal tomorrow night starting at 7.30pm!!

As long as they don't mind me sitting in my Scotland top getting updates on my Blackberry, things will be fine.mad.gif

My DAB radio alarm clock isn't working right. At 10am on sunday morning it was sitting at 0121. Thought there had been a power cut but surely it would reset itself correctly when power came back on.

Switched it off at the plug and put it back on an hour later, it seemed to be working fine, until this morning, alarm didn't go off, woke up anyway and it was wrong again. Was 0650 and real time was 0750.

I'm confused. :blink:

I lost the wee rubber bit on my earphones the other day, but I eventually found it. However, now the right earphone has decided it only wants to play music sometimes, and only when I hold the bottom in a certain way.

Are they Skull Candy headphones? If so, I had the problem with a few headphones/earphones that were Skull Candy ones.

Petty thing that gets on my nerves today:

I can't go more than 2 minutes without having a coughing fit that results in a green mass of mucus being coughed up. Not nice. This means I can't go to fencing tonight as I can't spit out the mucus anywhere.

Really not sure if I can be arsed of going to the effort of going to watch Raith on saturday. This time last year, I'd have been mad keen at the prospect of a derby (albeit, a smaller one). But it really seems daft I have to travel all the way home, to buy a £17 ticket to stand in a fucking shithole of a ground to undoubtedly watch Raith play against a team who will attempt to frustrate. :(

Really not sure if I can be arsed of going to the effort of going to watch Raith on saturday. This time last year, I'd have been mad keen at the prospect of a derby (albeit, a smaller one). But it really seems daft I have to travel all the way home, to buy a £17 ticket to stand in a fucking shithole of a ground to undoubtedly watch Raith play against a team who will attempt to frustrate. :(

I'm developing some morals for the day and not paying £17 to go to Central Park. Eight pounds more gets the World Champions tomorrow night FFS!

Really don't understand why people are actually paying it.

I'm developing some morals for the day and not paying £17 to go to Central Park. Eight pounds more gets the World Champions tomorrow night FFS!

Really don't understand why people are actually paying it.

Morals my arse!

Short arms and deep pockets more like...

Picked up a Sun earlier and noticed that one of these special people on the x factor is called treyc. Who thinks to spell names like this!

Sun readers.

Are they Skull Candy headphones? If so, I had the problem with a few headphones/earphones that were Skull Candy ones.

Nope. They're a cheap Maxwell pair that I bought a few months ago. It was going to happen sooner or later, I just seem to go through earphones really quickly.

My mobile phone service, 3, had a PAYG sim which when you topped up by £10 you got 300 free texts, 5000 free 3to3 minutes and 150MB of internet allowance, all of which last for 90 days without taking any money off the £10. Fantastic. I'd probably send around 300 texts in three months, and 150MB is a fair bit.

However, without informing me, the internet add-on has now stopped completely, and in the past few days (staying at my dads, refreshing the live text updates on the Thistle website every five seconds yesterday) has wiped off the full £10 of credit, and I will no longer get free internet it seems.

Edited by Smurph