Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not having a great day today.

Lost an argument with a large concrete pillar in an underground car park so now the car has some bad scratches on the rear driver side wheel arch.

Helped the neighbour try to remove a stuck key from the front door lock and the feckin thing snapped in half. Calling out a locksmith will no doubt cost a feckin fortune.

I eagerly await my third piece of misfortune <_<

Happened tonight, dropped a plate of homemade shepherds pie on the kitchen floor. Plate in a million bits, tea splattered all over the tiles :angry:

You'd think that in this advanced global economy transferring 100 fucking quid of my money from an RBS account to a Bank of Scotland one (both in my name) would be piss-easy but oh no. No that's still beyond the banking sector.

My mum, dad and granny's birthdays all within 10 days of each other this month, starting tomorrow. :(

They're good to me right enough, so i've got a cheek to moan.

Talking of which, do you and your mates buy each other stuff for birthdays/christmas? Me and my mates have never done it, just have a night out for each. And i know it's different for girls, but the burd i'm boshing can't understand this.

It's not just my group of pals surely?

My mum, dad and granny's birthdays all within 10 days of each other this month, starting tomorrow. :(

Talking of which, do you and your mates buy each other stuff for birthdays/christmas? Me and my mates have never done it, just have a night out for each. And i know it's different for girls, but the burd i'm boshing can't understand this.

If I can afford it, I'll get my mates something for their birthday. If not, I'll always get them a card. For my mate's birthday in February, I couldn't really afford a present so had him round and made him dinner and got a few beers in to watch some football.

My petty nag, got my student loan in today but had to pay out over half of it for childcare fees. :(

Me and my mates have never done it either, usually it's just a birthday night out. That, and also we'll buy the friend whose birthday it is a few drinks when we're out.

You'd think that in this advanced global economy transferring 100 fucking quid of my money from an RBS account to a Bank of Scotland one (both in my name) would be piss-easy but oh no. No that's still beyond the banking sector.

for that amount of money, i's also going to end up being less work and less hassle to just go to an RBS branch, draw the money out the hole in wall from the BoS account, walk inside then make the deposit in RBS account.

Went to The Stand in Glasgow today to buy tickets to see Greg Davies live. They don't sell tickets at the venue which is pretty annoying. Went back home to book and pay for them online, and they're sold out.

Also, people who turn up late/don't turn up at all. Had to play a game of three's last night 'cause people are scared of a bit of rain. We made it that you were only allowed two touches (control, pass/shoot) but it was pretty pish.

My Dad lost his wallet today. There was some cash in it as well as credit/bank cards etc but the thing he is most angry about is losing the photo of my daughter taken just after she was born. Obviously he is upset but said he is not worried about the cash, just the personal stuff he kept in it.

Second thing. My sis went for laser-eye surgery today and has been on the phone a lot tonight crying about the pain she is suffering after it. I said I would drive up and keep her company but she said no. My Mum is upset because of how she (sis) is feeling. The painkillers/eyedrops she received after the procedure don't seem to be helping

Not a good day in the ffcsam household sad.gif

My Dad lost his wallet today. There was some cash in it as well as credit/bank cards etc but the thing he is most angry about is losing the photo of my daughter taken just after she was born. Obviously he is upset but said he is not worried about the cash, just the personal stuff he kept in it.

Second thing. My sis went for laser-eye surgery today and has been on the phone a lot tonight crying about the pain she is suffering after it. I said I would drive up and keep her company but she said no. My Mum is upset because of how she (sis) is feeling. The painkillers/eyedrops she received after the procedure don't seem to be helping

Not a good day in the ffcsam household sad.gif

But i made you a cup of coffee :P