Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Well this afternoon I left my place of work and travelled along to the shops just along from love street, you know the ones next to the cosmos chip shop. I go into the shop buy my things then come back out, only to be greeted by a complete tinky looking jakeball wearing a fc porto tracksuit from years back and a big b*****d coolbag.

"awrite er big chap wanty buy some bacon".

I was taken completely off guard by this. Normally I just plain ignore the trampy residents of my hometown but bacon I was intrigued. "What"? I replied.

Said tink smiles, or what would have been a smile if he had any fucking teeth, opens his coolbag and pulls out a packet of bacon. "It's payoor gid stuff big chap, a fed it to ma wean is mornin man!"

This amazed me. Not only did the man actually have bacon in this coolbag and was trying to sell it to the general public but this jake was also a father. I don't know which worried me more.

I politely declined and drove back to work.

So there we have it. My PTTGOYN of the day was local entrepreneurs with poor image and sales pitch.

Manky c**t.

Same thing happened to me in Trongate except his sales pitch was with cheese.

"Ye no want cheese naw? how about a mach 3?"

Cheese and Razors...whata guy

Edited by Mik

Same thing happened to me in Trongate except his sales pitch was with cheese.

"Ye no want cheese naw? how about a mach 3?"

Cheese and Razors...whata guy

These guys tend to be completely shameless.

Incident 1 - Sitting in the Grill, Union St, Aberdeen - Bloke comes up to the group I was in and says 'anyone want some gammon, it's fresh I just stole it fae Somerfield across the round, feel its still cold'.

Incident 2 - Working on front counter at DSS/DWP. Bloke comes up to the counter and says 'have you got a kid' 'Aye',

'Want to buy this?' and produces a Furby in it's box that has just left John Lewis under his coat. I say no, he says

'Can I apply for a crisis loan then?'

Edited by MEADOWXI

The cat deciding its a good idea to jump up on me, meow in my face, lick my face etc about 10 times during the night. Little c**t.

It's going in the bin when I get home from work.