Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Got the cold, a runny nose is a pain in the arse. :(

Slipped and fell on my arse last night, and it's agony :(

rolleyes.gif

And you can shove your "took it up the arse" jokes, ronseal.

:(

Just had a bag of spicy chicken wings, and a hot curry. I scratched both my eye and nose. Ow.

Not having a great day today.

Lost an argument with a large concrete pillar in an underground car park so now the car has some bad scratches on the rear driver side wheel arch.

Helped the neighbour try to remove a stuck key from the front door lock and the feckin thing snapped in half. Calling out a locksmith will no doubt cost a feckin fortune.

I eagerly await my third piece of misfortune <_<

Edited by Swarley

Helped the neighbour try to remove a stuck key from the front door lock and the feckin thing snapped in half. Calling out a locksmith will no doubt cost a feckin fortune.

I done that before, at my mother-in-laws house as well...

Cost about 120 quid if I remember rightly, however this was after hours so itll maybe be cheaper for you.

Gutted to be in at work today with the ryder cup singles on. It's one of the best things on tv to watch ever.

I've decided not to follow what is going on and save the mystery of what will happen in the highlights show tonight after work. By christ though is work boring, and the temptation to find out what is happening at the moment, is ever-present.

I've decided not to follow what is going on and save the mystery of what will happen in the highlights show tonight after work. By christ though is work boring, and the temptation to find out what is happening at the moment, is ever-present.

The score is 12-10 to Europe.

Only joking, I'm avoiding it too. Trying to find a radio station without updates is bloody difficult.

Edited by whiskychimp

Only joking, I'm avoiding it to. Try ng to find a radio station without updates is bloody difficult.

For half a second there you had me burning with rage! :lol:

I've went on ipod myself. Determined to stay away from it as now matter the result, it will be to brilliant watch and probably the only thing I'll have to look forward to on the sporting front this week, until the scotland qualifiers anyway :ph34r:.

Only joking, I'm avoiding it to. Try ng to find a radio station without updates is bloody difficult.

On the basis that I think I will not be able to dodge the result I am trying to keep up to date on BBC website but it is just not the same...

Yup affraid so, very sad story.

Read a story similiar last week about a we boy i think it was who fell off a balcony also and died. I presume there is still an investigation still on the go?

Between weans fucking themselves oot the windae and dog shit you don't have your sorrows to seek.

I'm desperate to read the Inbetweeners thread but I haven't saw last nights episode so it'll just ruin it!

How about I bring the temptation even CLOSER

Inbetweeners

Shame on you for looking. Have more restraint....I thought you were better than that.

scumbag tongue.gif

Well this afternoon I left my place of work and travelled along to the shops just along from love street, you know the ones next to the cosmos chip shop. I go into the shop buy my things then come back out, only to be greeted by a complete tinky looking jakeball wearing a fc porto tracksuit from years back and a big b*****d coolbag.

"awrite er big chap wanty buy some bacon".

I was taken completely off guard by this. Normally I just plain ignore the trampy residents of my hometown but bacon I was intrigued. "What"? I replied.

Said tink smiles, or what would have been a smile if he had any fucking teeth, opens his coolbag and pulls out a packet of bacon. "It's payoor gid stuff big chap, a fed it to ma wean is mornin man!"

This amazed me. Not only did the man actually have bacon in this coolbag and was trying to sell it to the general public but this jake was also a father. I don't know which worried me more.

I politely declined and drove back to work.

So there we have it. My PTTGOYN of the day was local entrepreneurs with poor image and sales pitch.

Manky c**t.