Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you live in China there's a million petty things to annoy :

1. upstairs keep dragging the chairs across the tile floors;

2. people talking loudly on the phone, outside your window at 11pm;

3. spitting everywhere;

4. being stared at, especially by the countryside people (wow, a white man, with hair on his arms !);

5. nearly being run over when crossing the street, despite the green man in your favour;

6. the stink of food being cooked on the street (tofu and squid, especially);

7. queue jumping;

8. smoking in your face;

9. insist on barging into the elevator, when you are trying to go out;

10. It's like they don't trust the elevator doors will ever close unless the press the >|< button several times.

11. the idiot who keeps pressing my apartment number when he wants to be let in the security door (it's next door you are visiting you dick !).

12. spam text messages and span phone calls.

13. shoe prints on the public toilet seats !

Get me out of here ! sad.gif

I go to China quite often and am over in October.

I must agree with point 3, which seems like a national sport in some areas.

The gobbing is one thing,but it's the accompanying pre- grog sound effects which give me the boak.

Still,not quite as bad a Delhi,where I saw a guy drop his trousers and have a shite at the side of the road.

The Chinese must also be the most mental drivers in the world

Tony Blair on the Daily Show. For those that don't know, its an American comedy/political type thingy.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart/4od#3119300

But anyway, I was surprised that a show like that got Tony Blair on...and I was quite looking forward to his interview. But he actually disgusts me so much now that I can't listen to him. I got a few minutes into it and a couple answers and I switched it off. I can't believe people voted for him. <_<

What's happened to soccer AM. It's awful.

I can see it being pulled soon.

Having an hour taken away from the show doesn't bode well for the longevity of it.

Scottish football is treated like a jokey aside by them too. I wouldn't be too disappointed if it was binned.

I can see it being pulled soon.

Having an hour taken away from the show doesn't bode well for the longevity of it.

Scottish football is treated like a jokey aside by them too. I wouldn't be too disappointed if it was binned.

Yeah I was thinking the same, it's been getting progressivly worse for a while but it's starting to become unwatchable. I was actually cringing when the did that David Guetta bit with the Burnley fans.