Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bloody cyclists on the road, ones that absolutely have to cycle beside their mate meaning they take up the cycle lane and 3 foot worth of road as well. Don't know what was going on in Linlithgow today but the place was full of them.

Of course I'd picked today to drop off a fish (pet fish not an eating fish) to someone there. The damn bag started to leak so there was me in the car with fishy smelling water leaking all over my denims behind all these cyclists going up the road at 10mph.

When I got out the car I had to explain that I...

1. Hadn't pissed myself

2. Didn't have a bladder infection

The fish did make it safely to its new home thankfully. :)

Guest The Phoenix

Understatements.

Quote from BBC News Website...

An 11-year-old girl has died after being seriously injured at a watersports centre in west London.

I'd say dying was pretty serious.

I've heard the guy's called Jock Mercer and he's 26. Don't know the girl's age though.

your kidding? I know him.

I was up tamfourhill last night and seen people in the street and 1 police car just up from the hurlet.

Was that what was going on? Or was that something else?

Edited by Gaz FFC

your kidding? I know him.

I was up tamfourhill last night and seen people in the street and 1 police car just up from the hurlet.

Was that what was going on? Or was that something else?

Supposedly it's drug related. Was found dead about quarter past 4.

What did he do for a living? Was he a good lad?

Bloody cyclists on the road, ones that absolutely have to cycle beside their mate meaning they take up the cycle lane and 3 foot worth of road as well. Don't know what was going on in Linlithgow today but the place was full of them.

Of course I'd picked today to drop off a fish (pet fish not an eating fish) to someone there. The damn bag started to leak so there was me in the car with fishy smelling water leaking all over my denims behind all these cyclists going up the road at 10mph.

When I got out the car I had to explain that I...

1. Hadn't pissed myself

2. Didn't have a bladder infection

The fish did make it safely to its new home thankfully. smile.gif

9,000 of them to be exact, all participating in Cycle For Scotland Glasgow to Edinburgh charity bike ride