well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have 22 hours to find a bus to T in the Park. And a holdall, and maybe a tent, some food. At least the drink and the costume are sorted.

I have 22 hours to find a bus to T in the Park. And a holdall, and maybe a tent, some food. At least the drink and the costume are sorted.

Clothing - don't forget clothing. According to Clyde 1 Weather, there will be rain and sun over the weekend, so you are advised to take warm clothes, jumpers, long trousers, thick socks, and shorts, t-shirts, sun-cream and a hat and wellingtons.

Good luck with that!laugh.gif

Clothing - don't forget clothing. According to Clyde 1 Weather, there will be rain and sun over the weekend, so you are advised to take jumpers,shorts, t-shirts, a hat and wellingtons.

Good luck with that!laugh.gif

Check to the above and I'm not buying more!

Train to Perth, then a bus to T.

Train to Perth, then a bus to T.

My current plan is bus to Stirling, then same, have to get down to Citylink for tickets. I think I can find my way from Stirling station to the buses. :D

PTTGOYN - when you go to the doctors hoping to find out your MRI scan results only to find out that the bloke who compiles the MRI scan results has been off sick and your results aren't ready until Monday! <_<

No news is good news.

I did last night's dishes this morning and fed the guinea-pig and rats, only to get a row for not lying in bed for another 30 minutes instead.....blink.gifsad.gif

To steal Nick BCFC's thunder (where is he anyhow?), she was probably gantin' on a good fingering.

Instead of warning me of an impending queue which I am now sitting in I just passed a motorway sign which read 'respect roadworkers'. Fuckers.

To steal Nick BCFC's thunder (where is he anyhow?), she was probably gantin' on a good fingering.

I'll stoop to your level; unfortunately not.

Rather like the German National Football Team, I failed to score as well!dry.gif

And, by her own admission, she really is a mardy mare first thing in the morning... sad.gif

The summer charter flight season is well and truly underway. We are getting slaughtered between 1 and 2pm with around 6 flights and 1,500 - 2,000 pax all arriving within 15 minutes. It's moider, I tells ya!dry.gif

The Black Eyed Peas and Calvin Harris are on at the same time tomorrow at T in the Park, grrr... sad.gif

The Black Eyed Peas and Calvin Harris are on at the same time tomorrow at T in the Park, grrr... sad.gif

Calvin Harris no questions.

Calvin Harris no questions.

calvin harris wasn't that great last year.

Our cat had his nuts cut off today and he wants to go out,But the vet told us to keep him in.He will be meow meow all night at the back door <_<