Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

We just had 10 minutes of the most mental weather ever. It was beautiful sunshine earlier, then it turned into rain, then hail. Hail in August?! It even knocked out my mobile phone signal. That had to be the heaviest rain I've ever seen.

It appears that it's downed a tree onto a load of parked cars up the road from me. Christ.

Edited by Breaking Decency

Some tosser being interviewed on SSN saying Arsenal are his 'big' team but Blackpool are his 'seaside' team so he is hoping for a draw. He is exactly what's wrong with football yet he was interviewed as some sort of loyal fun. Just f**k off and do everyone a favour.

I saw that as well, the guy was a total dick.

The coverage of Blackpool on the whole has been hugely patronising over the last few days actually. Great result for them at the weekend which no-one could've expected but they are a Premiership team FFS.

Guest The Phoenix

Ordered a new carpet for the hall and stairs today so i have the strip the wallpaper off the hall as it makes sense to decorate before we get the carpet fitted,But there are about 6 layers of wallpaper on the wall <_<

I know a good painter and decorator. :ph34r::lol: