Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

In the pub last night a couple of guys who were just back from the war started giving an Asian guy hassle about how he should be thanking them for defending his country and fighting for his freedom (the guy isn't from Iraq or Afghanistan and he was born here) Made me embarrassed to be British man.

Arbroath awful performance today

It wasn't that bad! Do you not remember the last time we were in division 3? 90 minutes of grind and agony, with maybe one shot in the whole match if we were lucky. And those were the games we won. At least the team looked easy on the eye and attacking today.

I'm fed up having to justify supporting my local team in front of waves of bigoted pondlife. The West of Scotland is the most advanced yet the most petty of places.

Edited by vikingTON

I'm fed up having to justify supporting my local team in front of waves of bigoted pondlife. The West of Scotland is the most advanced yet the most petty of places.

Move out of Greenock then,as far as I can see it's full of shellsuited OF families

Move out of Greenock then,as far as I can see it's full of shellsuited OF families

Working on it, on that front I've finally had a positive response for a flat, but the timing of the visit is completely unsuitable. Cuntybollocks.