Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've to apply to SAAS, and the website is complicated as f**k.

Plenty more where that came from.

I applied for student support in June last year and was told I was eligible for a BURSARY of minimum £3000. After delay after delay after delay, I was eventually given a £1500 LOAN in DECEMBER.

This is one of the reasons I had to sack the unithis year, and why I shudder everytime I look at my overdraft.

Be wary with those buggers, would be my advice.

Trying to look at Dragons Den thread and pictures on last two posts will not open up so don't know what they are.

they're not pictures, they're embedded Youtube videos mate.

when did small rodent -yes rotostak- 'cages' become so fucking complex to assemble?

They're not too bad. The only problem I ever had was getting the tubing in without sending sawdust everywhere.

Which reminds me of something appropriate for this thread...

While I was on holiday in France, the neighbours were looking after my Roborovski hamsters. I've had them for just shy of 2 years and I had to split them recently when one bit the other. The one who got bit seemed to make a good recovery although was always starting to look a bit frail in places. Anyway we got a text mid-holiday to let us know that 8-Bit was pan breid :( . I know he was "only" a hamster, and I've still got Byte going strong, but I'm going to miss the wee fella.

Byte bit 8-Bit and 8-Bit bit the dust :D:(

Why even have rodents for pets in the first place? I dont really see what you get out of it the offer little in the way of companionship, you canny take them for walks etc, whats the point?

My little sister had guinea pigs when we were kids, simply because she wasnt allowed a cat or dog.

They ate, they shat then they died. Boring!

Feels like I am coming down with man flu.

At work coughing all the time and my bones ache.sad.gif

had it for the last 3 days, yesterday beign the worst of it.

Tempted to spit in the water cooler so the whole office gets it...

Said I'd take my wee cousin to the pictures for her birthday today and after ringing her mum apparently the only film she really wants to see is the latest twilight film. She's 9 ffs, have weans got no taste now? I was hoping she'd want to see Toy Story or Shrek. <_<

Royal Bank of Scotland have fecked up with my new debit card PIN as well. Twice now I have asked them to send a new PIN and twice it hasn't arrived in 2 weeks. After visiting the branch a third time last week I got a PIN through the post yesterday which is for a debit card ending in a given number. Problem is I have no debit card ending with said number and after trying it out of curiosity the damn thing doesn't work. How can they constantly f**k up something so simple?!

Why even have rodents for pets in the first place? I dont really see what you get out of it the offer little in the way of companionship, you canny take them for walks etc, whats the point?

My little sister had guinea pigs when we were kids, simply because she wasnt allowed a cat or dog.

They ate, they shat then they died. Boring!

We (me and my sister) had leads for our Guinea Pigs. Not that we took them anywhere interesting for walks, just round the garden or close. I was an incredibly cool kid.

SSR62292.JPG

Edited by Breaking Decency

We (me and my sister) had leads for our Guinea Pigs. Not that we took them anywhere interesting for walks, just round the garden or close. I was an incredibly cool kid.

I have a harness for my ferret :)

when did small rodent -yes rotostak- 'cages' become so fucking complex to assemble?

They're pretty gash now from what I've read, I was advised to steer clear of them when I got a hamster. We had a Freddy2 rat cage for our syrian hamster and we have an indoor guinea pig cage thing for our wee robbo hamster.

Royal Bank of Scotland have fecked up....

How can they constantly f**k up something so simple?!

Because they are the Royal Bank of Scotland and they are SHITE!!mad.gif

I changed bank accounts from the Royal Bank of Scotland to the Bank of Scotland. I now have two letters from the RBS as follows:

1. We demand the repayment of your RBS personal loan as you have closed your account and having a open RBS account is a condition of the loan.

2. We cannot close your account as requested as you have an outstanding personal RBS loan.

Dear RBS,

Make your fúcking minds up. Either I HAVE or I DON'T have an account with you!

What's even more irksome is that I am still making my regular monthly repayments to them!dry.gif

SSR62292.JPG

I have a harness for my ferret smile.gif

Loving the harness! We just let Kishmuil guinea-pig run round the lounge for exercise. I have just emailed my partner and suggested we invest in a harness to take Kishmuil walkies round the garden. biggrin.gif

Do they do them in rat size as well?! unsure.gif