Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Nothing to do with love lifes, but one of my mates has fallen out with me for 'spilling' drink at another persons' house.

Now our mates are randomly taking sides and even if I 'win' I can't be fucked with it. I wish it had never fucking happened.

You've got some fucking precious mates. Tell them to man the f**k up.

Nothing to do with love lifes, but one of my mates has fallen out with me for 'spilling' drink at another persons' house.

Now our mates are randomly taking sides and even if I 'win' I can't be fucked with it. I wish it had never fucking happened.

I had some pals over at mine's last weekend and a few people spilled their drinks. We just laughed and cleaned it up - it's hardly a big deal - nothing to get your knickers in a twist about. huh.gif

Not long after I joined P&B HibeeJibee posted a resignation thread,which was a piece of self-indulgent, attention seeking pish, in the hope that people would post nice comments about him before he departed.

He's now returned (why??) and posting self-indulgent, attention seeking pish.

If you resign, you should resign and f**k off forever

Not long after I joined P&B HibeeJibee posted a resignation thread,which was a piece of self-indulgent, attention seeking pish, in the hope that people would post nice comments about him before he departed.

He's now returned (why??) and posting self-indulgent, attention seeking pish.

If you resign, you should resign and f**k off forever

He's been back for quite a while. He doesn't really bother me that much, and he's definitely not as bad as a lot on here when it comes to attention seeking.

Anyway, how about you give us a demonstration of a proper resignation? :P

Was at a place called Pettycur Bay for our hangover breakfast this morning and it was like watching a comedy of errors as the staff struggled to attend to a whopping three tables.