Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The PTTGOMN is my innaproptiate conduct whilst playing a 10 year old at FIFA yesterday.

It's not a game I play (being a Pro Ev man), but there was lots of people round at a mates house and as everyone else was playing FIFA I thought I'd have a go. Anyway I ended up playing my mates wee brother, and to the amusement of a room full of people (some of whom I don't know) he was soon 2-0 up. I was embarrased, and to made things worse the wee kid was trying to make me feel better with comments like "you were unlucky there" and "you deserve a goal", as if he was the 20 year old encouraging his 10 year old opponent.

On reflection now that I'm not pished I should've thought to myself what a nice lad he is showing maturity beyong his years to notice I was pissed off, unfortunately I thought to myself "patrionising little fucker, I'm going to crush him. Anyway I fought back and got a last minute equaliser, which resulted in me jumping out of my seat and shouting "fucking yes, get in there". I went and smashed him 5-2 in extra time whilst gloating at him the whole time, and one point shouting "watch and learn, that's what class looks like, fucking yes".

The wee boy looked absolutely gutted. sad.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

My girlfriend's sister fell tonight, landed heavily on her ankle and broke it in two places.

There were a bunch of young girls around when it happened, who, instead of 'phoning an ambulance or even checking to see if she was alright, stood around taking pictures on their 'phones and laughing at her.

I fucking hate this country sometimes.

Edited by Gaz

Don't think so,We moved 2 miles to a small village and he has been fine since then.My step daughter is really upset.

Not good to hear Keith. Hope he is hiding under you're car as usual.

Be prepared for the "singing" to let him in early in the morning ;)

Tell the wean it will be ok

I had a couple of hours looking for the fucking tortoise in our garden today. She managed to escape from her run in the garden and got herself under the summer house. And a stubborn tortoise that doesn't want to come out from under it won't come out from under it!

So I need to make the fence a bit higher for her as she can obviously climb over it. Should change her name from Fluffy to Steve McQueen

Stop right there by Vectron...'fluffy' the tortoise?

She was called Shelley when we got her from my dads friend. My daughter renamed her. :lol: I quite liked it. Not bad for a three year old.

Stop right there by Vectron...'fluffy' the tortoise?

She was called Shelley when we got her from my dads friend. My daughter renamed her. :lol: I quite liked it. Not bad for a three year old.

Sounds like a character from "Creature Comforts" :D

This Sophie Dahl program really is self indulgent nonsense.

I can imagine myself pumping Nigella all ways. But I can't imagine even looking twice at Sophie, and she is trying to use her sexuality to sell this show it deserves to be commented on. It's a rip off of Nigellas efforts and Nigella just looks like a dirty ride whereas Sophie would be the type of girl that has a proper picnic hamper. Too much effort for little reward.

Her cooking looks fucking shit too.