Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It worked for me Reina. I was the only one at Slighachan camp site in Skye not to be bothered by them :unsure:

Now that place was full of the wee blighters. Had to light a fire just to keep them away

Yep, it works really well for me, but I got told off for having the audacity to suggest it as an effective midge repellent on another thread!

Guest The Phoenix

It takes a while to build the strength of the wrist and hand back up after the cast comes off. I couldn't write properly for about another month or so after my cast came off. If you're doing lots of unloading and driving it'll be a big no no.

At least you've got the World Cup to watch!

The big question is "will he be able to play the piano when his wrist heals properly"?

Guest The Phoenix

I didn't know that wrist-breaks endowed people with new musical abilities :unsure:

Judging by your 15,851 posts to date, it must be the only fecking thing you've admitted to not knowing,

Judging by your 15,851 posts to date, it must be the only fecking thing you've admitted to not knowing,

Judging by your 15,775 posts to date, Ipe o gaidaros ton petino kefala.

;)

Edited by Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

Something about loose valley women? :unsure:

В чужом глазу соломину видеть, в своём—бревна не замечать