well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sorry to disappoint but the guy's an utter cock and cock just doesn't do it for me.

FFS, he thinks Natalie Gulbis is a dog. :o

After about 20 posts, I genuinely thought he was an alias. Now I feel rather guilty that he is actually a human being. How a member of our species could be so deluded and thick eludes me. But, each to their own, etc...

I wonder who this 'female golfer' is he 'dated'. :o:huh::lol:

9 Points!!!!! :o :o

That's probably more than we'll get the whole of next season. :(

two speeding and one red light, tbf the two write offs probably make it high also but that wasn't relevant to my dunc point so.....

I was about to post something like "Who's up for the pub tomorrow night? I'm desperate for a pint." on Facebook, but there's quite a significant chance that I wouldn't get any replies.

Hmm... I seem to have become pathetic at some point.

I've seen a P&B poster do that tonight, Dunc. It would be cruel of me to tell you that ChrisyM982373423 or whatever it is has no friends to drink with, so I'll not do that.

I've seen a P&B poster do that tonight, Dunc. It would be cruel of me to tell you that ChrisyM982373423 or whatever it is has no friends to drink with, so I'll not do that.

It's possibly sadder that I care enough to not look like a sadact in front of people who don't care enough to go for a pint with me.

I'm messed up.

theentomologist is looking for a friend too....but he may be a bit far away.

It's possibly sadder that I care enough to not look like a sadact in front of people who don't care enough to go for a pint with me.

I'm messed up.

I'd go for a pint with you but that probably on serves to make you look even sadder.

I'm messed up.

I would go for a pint with you anytime Dunc. Unfortunately you're too far away. :(

I'd go for a pint with you but that probably on serves to make you look even sadder.

:lol:

I'm actually friend-less because I'm back in the Bay this week, and pretty much everyone's got exams so they're in their respective University towns studying.

Come to think of it, that's probably what I should be doing.

technically i was quite deliberately angling for a quite specific invite from some specific people. in a general way of course.

Aw, bless!

I'm so glad I have a playdate tomorrow and don't have to resort to asking people on the internet to be my friend. :whistle

Let's meet up and go on holiday!!

:lol:

DB62 is a madman.

Shotgun sharing a room with perthshirebell

f**k that, you'd need a shotgun to share a room with that haddie.

Aw, bless!

I'm so glad I have a playdate tomorrow and don't have to resort to asking people on the internet to be my friend. :whistle

Just someone you previously met due to the internet! Is Adam still in a huff?!

Go to the pub and company will find you, simples. Then again everybody in Greenock is in the Jimmy at some point on a Saturday so you'll always have a familiar face.