well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Heh you're not getting rid of me that easily. A tin of lentil soup will not be the death of me!

I'd miss you too much anyway, petal. ;)

Volcanic ash has stopped play:ph34r:

Might I be so bold as to suggest you start work on Plan B? :unsure:

[quote name='The Phoenix' date='13 May 2010 - 23:48' timestamp='1273794535' post='4465996'

Might I be so bold as to suggest you start work on Plan B? :unsure:

You may, but I dont have one.... Yet!!!

Will watch some classic cartoons on Boomerang to see if I can pick up some hints

You may, but I dont have one.... Yet!!!

Will watch some classic cartoons on Boomerang to see if I can pick up some hints

Tom and Jerry would be a veritable goldmine.

You're not supposed to cook with olive oil or at least not fry with it as it turns carcinogenic or something.  Maybe a chemist can explain.

I think (it been a while since I read the article) but the burning point of olive oil is lower, so you should use something else eg. sunflour oil. 

You know what else is ridiculous? People who seem to use a fucking pickaxe to get the butter out the tub. My flatmate is horrific at this. It looks like Edward Scissorhands has tried to get the butter out with his fingers.

What's so difficult about just taking the knife lightly across the surface of the butter, so that you take a very thin layer off the top?

People that use the same knife for spreading butter on bread,then use the same knife to spread jam on the bread...Without cleaning the knife of the butter first. :death:yucky

The hot water urn at work was switched off for the second day in a row and takes a good 45 minutes to heat up. Cue walk to the other side of the building mad.gif

Isn't carrying a cup of hot liquid not a danger to health and safety?

Damian Green, minister of state responsible for borders and immigration.

post-1053-12738314417207_thumb.jpg

ohmy.gif Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! sad.gif

Slept in for the second day in a row - thought I had an exam at 10:15, others said it was at 9 but it's actually at 11:15 :unsure:

I've been up for an hour and a half and ive pissed most of it away reading this site. Damn you, P&B!!!!

P.S: I don't mean that P&B, I love you reallywub.gif

Next door neighbour has just called the Police, as our scaffolding is on her land by 4 inches.

Aye because that's a police matter!:rolleyes:

Next door neighbour has just called the Police, as our scaffolding is on her land by 4 inches.

Why are you telling us this when, clearly, you should be kicking her in the pie? Honestly. :rolleyes:

Did she by any chance object to the extension you're buliding and has decided to be petty?

Don't you hate it when your dad masturbates into a tea towel and then hands it to you and you put it on your face and it's all warm and sticky, and you're all like "grrrr dad"

Don't you hate it when your dad masturbates into a tea towel and then hands it to you and you put it on your face and it's all warm and sticky, and you're all like "grrrr dad"

:lol:

I have a story about this. Not involving my dad, thankfully.

My mates and I were up in Glencoe last year for a stag do - something a bit different, hillwalking, kayaking, canyoning, paintballing etc. instead of going somewhere to get pished. Anyway, one night we were talking about bad wanking / sex stories.

Two of my mates used to share a flat back in the day. One of them was shagging a girl and they used a towel to clean up after themselves, as you do.

Other mate sticks his head in the door and asks for a towel a couple of hours later, as the linen cupboard was in the first mate's room. Instead of handing him a clean towel, he folds the juiced one and hands it to other mate, who then uses it to dry his hands and face after washing them after having a shave.

Other mate only found out about this on the stag do, even though it happened years ago. Brilliant! :lol:

laugh.gif

I have a story about this. Not involving my dad, thankfully.

My mates and I were up in Glencoe last year for a stag do - something a bit different, hillwalking, kayaking, canyoning, paintballing etc. instead of going somewhere to get pished. Anyway, one night we were talking about bad wanking / sex stories.

Two of my mates used to share a flat back in the day. One of them was shagging a girl and they used a towel to clean up after themselves, as you do.

Other mate sticks his head in the door and asks for a towel a couple of hours later, as the linen cupboard was in the first mate's room. Instead of handing him a clean towel, he folds the juiced one and hands it to other mate, who then uses it to dry his hands and face after washing them after having a shave.

Other mate only found out about this on the stag do, even though it happened years ago. Brilliant! laugh.gif

Surely he would have suspected something when his eyes were glued shut?