Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Isn't that what he's doing already with the Partick fans?

He is. I'm new to this and assumed he was doing it only line. There will be some teething troubles. The fact remains he needs to be less exclusive with his ridicule. Everyone deserves to be abused and undermined not just the obvious targets. I set him the fat people target as they are easy to identify and will boost his confidence with a few easy victories. Just because a shot is cheap it doesn't mean it's not the best.

My new timetable for school is terrible. I'm off for 3 and a half hours this morning/afternoon then need to walk it back to school for one class at the end of the day.

The other half is coming over to meet my folks for the first time tonight as well and I'm shitting it. Don't know why though, she's met my mum before and they get on well. Also got told this morning that we're not allowed in my bedroom whilst she's here, my mum's stuck in the fucking '50s.

I feel like I have a hangover again. I don't think it's a 2 day hangover, because I felt fine towards the end of last night.

This has happened a few times actually, when I haven't been drinking, yet wake up feeling like rubbish.

If he find paying his respects petty and irritating.........

Now you mention it. If there's a vacancy for an Agony Aunt, I'll be your Auntie.

We'll call it Sergeant's Solutions....Fire away!

I don't find the fact of paying my respects petty and irritating, its more the fact that she's gone and her cremation is her final farewell if you will.

He is. I'm new to this and assumed he was doing it only line. There will be some teething troubles. The fact remains he needs to be less exclusive with his ridicule. Everyone deserves to be abused and undermined not just the obvious targets. I set him the fat people target as they are easy to identify and will boost his confidence with a few easy victories. Just because a shot is cheap it doesn't mean it's not the best.

This is sound advice. It's refreshing to have someone like you around here to give out help to those who need it.

It sounds like someone told Jimmy Eat World were force fed haggis and told them their Grannies were Scottish.

Don't ever associate Twin Atlantic with Jimmy Eat World. Please. JEW are utterly fantastic whereas Twin Atlantic are pretty poor bar one song.

Edited by RiG

When you're right between sizes. I bought a shirt the other day and the size I tried on first was a tiny bit too tight, but the size above it was slightly bigger than I'd have liked.

I ended up going for the bigger one as despite the fact I have the physique to look good in a tight shirt ( :lol::ph34r: ) it's probably the sort of thing one of those dyed hair pretty boy wankers would do.

Recieved a letter from my university today. 'You have been accused of Academic Dishonesty. Please attend a meeting on Thursday'. Bollocks.

The thing I'm worried about is, I didn't actually cheat. However, there was a lad in the year above me who was accused of cheating in his exams last year and he had to re-sit the entire year because people had complained about him cheating.

Surely, unless they have evidence of me actually cheating in my exams they can't do anything, can they?

Dont let the b*****ds get you down, evidence (and none of this anonymous pish neither) or tell them to get tae f**k and seek advice

I don't find the fact of paying my respects petty and irritating, its more the fact that she's gone and her cremation is her final farewell if you will.

Well don't write about it on a thread designed to detail what posters find petty and irritating.

This is sound advice. It's refreshing to have someone like you around here to give out help to those who need it.

Thank you. Remember, no defect or flaw is to small to provide an opportunity to sconce and humiliate.

Good luck tomorrow Jeffro - like the others have said, demand evidence. I don't see what they can do without it, tbh? Definitely seek advice from your union - is it NUS? If not, your student support services officer or something like that?

Recieved a letter from my university today. 'You have been accused of Academic Dishonesty. Please attend a meeting on Thursday'. Bollocks.

The thing I'm worried about is, I didn't actually cheat. However, there was a lad in the year above me who was accused of cheating in his exams last year and he had to re-sit the entire year because people had complained about him cheating.

Surely, unless they have evidence of me actually cheating in my exams they can't do anything, can they?

There's no smoke without fire. I think you're in it up to your neck son. Just admit it.

Guest The Phoenix

My attendance at the fives (well, the drinks after) is beginning to look shaky. I have the 'flu and my flight is at 10am tomorrow :( I can barely shuffle around my flat.

This is no time to be playing cards.

Man up and get yer ass into gear. :D

At the weekend I bought my girlfriend a wee teddy out Clintons Cards. I was asked by the girl behind the counter if I wanted to buy "a pen for £2 for cancer charities". I politely declined - while she was using the till I read the box the pens were in. Turns out 20p of the £2 is actually donated to charity. f**k's sake.