Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bank charges. What is a "RBS golden staircase", why are they taking £73 out of my account for it and how long has this been going on?

No idea, but this link may help explain it...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/royal-bank-scotland/57649-rbs-list-all-charges.html

Guest The Phoenix

Thank f**k it's not a Golden Shower you are being charged for.

That really would be a case of pissing your money away.

Guest The Phoenix

Recieved a letter from my university today. 'You have been accused of Academic Dishonesty. Please attend a meeting on Thursday'. Bollocks.

The thing I'm worried about is, I didn't actually cheat. However, there was a lad in the year above me who was accused of cheating in his exams last year and he had to re-sit the entire year because people had complained about him cheating.

Surely, unless they have evidence of me actually cheating in my exams they can't do anything, can they?

Stennie Supporter accused of cheating? :o Surely not? :unsure:

Seriously though if your conscience is clear, tell them exactly that and demand to see / hear their evidence.

I'd go as far as threatening them with legal action if they don't immediately withdraw the accusation.

I believe you should also have every right to be informed who your accuser is.

Once revealed PM CTWD - he'll know what to do. :ph34r:

I really don't know where this post should go, so I'm posting in both RTBC and PTTGOYN. It's like my whole world has been turned upside down.

I was listening to Twin Atlantic on Spotify because I was bored and fancied a bit of a laugh. I was happily skimming through songs and being all judgmental until I heard this strange noise. It was their singer without any music behind him. I instantly wanted to kill myself, but I thought "I'll give it time", and it all became clear.

It turns out I was listening to a remix of one of their songs, and you know what? It was fucking brilliant. The guy still sounds like an utter fud, and the band are still pish, but it's like they were managably shite, and I found myself listening to the remix 2 or 3 times before adding it to my Spotify playlist.

I think I need to go lie down.

Recieved a letter from my university today. 'You have been accused of Academic Dishonesty. Please attend a meeting on Thursday'. Bollocks.

The thing I'm worried about is, I didn't actually cheat. However, there was a lad in the year above me who was accused of cheating in his exams last year and he had to re-sit the entire year because people had complained about him cheating.

Surely, unless they have evidence of me actually cheating in my exams they can't do anything, can they?

WOW! Thats pretty shit jeffro, good luck with the meeting mate! Hope all goes okay and they withdraw their accusation.

My PTTGOYN is its my pals mums cremation tomorrow :(

If he find paying his respects petty and irritating.........

Now you mention it. If there's a vacancy for an Agony Aunt, I'll be your Auntie.

We'll call it Sergeant's Solutions....Fire away!

Dear Sergeant,

I'm bored and have started winding up precious Partick fans for fun.

Any other suggestions to alleviate my boredom?

Andy.

Dear Sergeant,

I'm bored and have started winding up precious Partick fans for fun.

Any other suggestions to alleviate my boredom?

Andy.

The internet is useful for persecuting the weak and vulnerable, but don't let it get in the way of real life. Get out more. Meet the less fortunate head on and hack away at their self esteem. I find standing in Greggs making remarks to fat peaple like.."That's all you're needing or are you sure?" do wonders. Don't be upset if you don't reduce them to tears first time. Keep trying and don't be afraid to experiment on other people with physical or mental disabilities.

The internet is useful for persecuting the weak and vulnerable, but don't let it get in the way of real life. Get out more. Meet the less fortunate head on and hack away at their self esteem. I find standing in Greggs making remarks to fat peaple like.."That's all you're needing or are you sure?" do wonders. Don't be upset if you don't reduce them to tears first time. Keep trying and don't be afraid to experiment on other people with physical or mental disabilities.

Isn't that what he's doing already with the Partick fans?