Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

If anyone stumbles across the Air Diego design being sold by an 'itorossian' please let me know. He's a fucker from Illinois who has stolen the design and is selling it on the US Spreadshirt site. I'm in the process of destroying him but as I sell it on a couple of sites it's not hard to imagine he may too.

Silly twat doesn't realise I sell it on Spreadshirt as well. He hasn't even changed the title of the shirt :1eye

You know you are getting old when it's your little sisters 30th tonight :(.

Another thing is, getting ready to head through to Edinburgh for the party ie, dropping wean back at her mums, having a bite to eat, getting showered, shaved etc. You come down the stairs and ask "where's Dad?". Reply is he went for a pint. We leave in 15 mins and he aint back yet and he still has to get ready.

I think I must know your sister.... Just trying to remember which one of the girls had their 30th last weekend.

Yet another positive job lead comes to nothing. If I were a lemming I'd be typing "cliffs edge" into my sat nav :(

Chin up bro, something will come up.

My nag, f'cking weddings and mothers who just want to cause hassle. Surprisingly, it's not the mother in law. :lol:

My wedding plans went smoothly because my Mum was living in Saudi Arabia at the time and my mother in law was in the middle of a tedious divorce. The only hassles we had were two weeks before when my parents came home and tried to take over.

My wedding plans went smoothly because my Mum was living in Saudi Arabia at the time and my mother in law was in the middle of a tedious divorce. The only hassles we had were two weeks before when my parents came home and tried to take over.

My parents are in Scotland, her parents are in New Zealand and we're in the Middle East.

Recipe for disaster. :lol:

Tell them all to f**k off or youll get married in vegas by elvis :D

:lol:

Don't tempt me, at one point I was all for fucking off and getting married on a beach in Bali.

Because its a British team at the World Cup by Vectron. Surely you agree that by Vectron's flashdance, the importance of the British football team is paramount for a loyal Brit like yourself?

Aye, and you can fuck off too, Tartan Twat.

And don't even think about replying "Point for Tartan, Point for craven Scotch, and by Vectron's fat eunuch friend a slight on the Fuhrer Salmond too" because your agenda is horrendous, arguably worse than some of my own.

Aye, and you can f**k off too, Tartan Twat.

And don't even think about replying "Point for Tartan, Point for craven Scotch, and by Vectron's fat eunuch friend a slight on the Fuhrer Salmond too" because your agenda is horrendous, arguably worse than some of my own.

I'd just have called him a c**t and be done with it.

Aye, and you can fuck off too, Tartan Twat.

'Sake man!

Have you been battering in aboot the wine gums this morning?

'Sake man!

Have you been battering in aboot the wine gums this morning?

laugh.gif

I have absolutely no idea what this means, but I laughed at it anyway... unsure.gif

Fuxake, the implication is is that you are so "fragile" and innocent you would become intoxicated on a Maynards Wine Gum thus leading to the spouting of the vitriolic, "stream-of-consciousness", anti-Scottish banalities prevelant in your earlier post. Or...

..are you PISHED?!?!?!rolleyes.gif

Fuxake, the implication is is that you are so "fragile" and innocent you would become intoxicated on a Maynards Wine Gum thus leading to the spouting of the vitriolic, "stream-of-consciousness", anti-Scottish banalities prevelant in your earlier post. Or...

..are you PISHED?!?!?!rolleyes.gif

Fair enough.

Doesn't change Vectron's horrific anti-English agenda.

Aye, and you can f**k off too, Tartan Twat.

Point for Tartan

Point for craven Scotch

Point for Salmond = Nazi by Vectron

Point for Point for Tartan

Point for personal abuse by Vectron

Point for Point for craven Scotch in Vectron's name

By Vectron, I love seeing your confused agenda, do you heart the English or not? We're all part of one United Kingdom under Vectron, surely the fortunes of a British team are paramount to you by Vectron? Tell me by Vectron's catering contract out to tender, in what way is my "agenda", to use your term, worse than yours?

Point for Tartan

Point for craven Scotch

By Vectron, I love seeing your confused agenda, do you heart the English or not? We're all part of one United Kingdom under Vectron, surely the fortunes of a British team are paramount to you by Vectron? Tell me by Vectron's catering contract out to tender, in what way is my "agenda", to use your term, worse than yours?

Reread the post you've just supplied and frankly my only necessary response is "nuff said" :P

Point for Tartan

Point for craven Scotch

You're a c'nt.