Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'll be arriving in Glasgow in mid Aug and departing mid Sep. Hopefully Kilt will have sorted this pish out by then so I my private limo can pick me up from outside the terminal exit.

That's a matter for Raynesway Building and BAA, not me!tongue.gif

I was looking for you yesterday morning, but I suspect having flown back in at 07:30 I was just that wee bit too early. I assume you must get quite a few folk coming up to you saying "are you Kilt fae P & B?"

ohmy.gif You're havin' a laff if you expect me to be at work at stoopid o'clock! Monday to Friday, 9-5, that's me.wink.gif

Thanks for looking out though. I trust my colleagues on the desks were courteous and professional. Tell me if they weren't.....biggrin.gif

Kilt, look for a group of guys in Portugal tops. I'm the one with "CLEMINHO" "CUNTO" and the number 69 on the back. biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Oh...............dear..................gods..................sad.gif

Fixed it for you, BTW...biggrin.gif

I think I'm arriving back in Glasgow on either the 2nd or 3rd of July, so I'll keep my eyes open for the Kilted one.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave above.

2nd July, possibly. 3rd July not!wink.gif

Wow, you've cleverly twisted your surname to sound like a Brazillian footballer and put the number 69 on your shirt - LIKE A 69'ER. HAHAHA.

I wish I was cool like you.

8)

Kilt, was there any need for that? I'll remember to punch you in the face. mad.gif

Yes. I see groups of lads and lasses in "comedy" T-shirts leaving for Arrecife, Malaga, Faro, Ibiza and suchlike every single day during the summer. It's banal and tedious and I loathe the sight of them.dry.gif

And, if you try to punch me in the face, I shall have a wee word with my friends on the desk behind me, Strathclyde Police and Special Branch. Then my colleagues in Customs, where it will be a pleasure to watch you undergo a full strip and body cavity examination. I can even arrange for the pictures to be posted up here!

Have a nice day!tongue.gif

Yes. I see groups of lads and lasses in "comedy" T-shirts leaving for Arrecife, Malaga, Faro, Ibiza and suchlike every single day during the summer. It's banal and tedious and I loathe the sight of them.dry.gif

I couldnt agree with this part more. Waste of money and they make you look like fuds, no offence TwisteH... :P

Edited by the jambo-rocker

And, if you try to punch me in the face, I shall have a wee word with my friends on the desk behind me, Strathclyde Police and Special Branch. Then my colleagues in Customs, where it will be a pleasure to watch you undergo a full strip and body cavity examination. I can even arrange for the pictures to be posted up here!

Have a nice day!tongue.gif

:lol:

For some reason, I can imagine this happening. I bet it'd be a pleasure watching a full strip though eh ya dirty auld pervert. ;)

Thanks for looking out though. I trust my colleagues on the desks were courteous and professional. Tell me if they weren't.....biggrin.gif

Yes, they were efficient although a bit on the dour side. Longest queue I've seen there though, but it moved quite quickly especially when the Yanks off the Philadelphia flight all went to the left once we got out of the pier.

I'm not going on holiday til September but I'll happily join the queue of Kilt-bashing for when I get back into Glasgow. :D

So anyway: I'm at the local shop this morning to post a few letters. As I'm walking up the main street this guy draws up in a silver van, rolls down the window, and asks if I wanted a mattress. Me being me, I always say 'yes' to these kind of things, and I always end up in outrageous situations. He gets out the van and gestures for me to go round the back. At this point I realise that the potential of a kidnapping is quite severe, but being a polite wee soul, I agreed. He opens the back door of the van, and the thing is packed to the gunnels with mattresses. He gives me the spiel about prices/sizes etc. I'm not really taking the information in as I'm still stunned at how you can fit so many mattresses into a Mercedes van.

He asks if I'd like a mattress, and of course, I say yes. (It's frightening how I can't say 'no' to simple situations). So here I am, not a penny to my name, clinging onto my overdraft, agreeing to purchase a king-size mattress costing £600. Thank f**k he never got out a contract of any sort because I would've ended up signing the bugger. My genius prevailed though as I gave him a dud phone number and a dud address (I told him I actually lived in Dunfermline, but was in Hill of Beath for work ;)).

Eventually after 20 minutes of heated negotiations, for something I a) didn't even want, and b) couldn't even afford, I sent him on his way, and he said he'd phone later, drop it off, and arrange payment.

I'm a fruitcake when it comes to thing like this. But my guess is the guy is a bit dodgy, seeing as he's stopping random people on the street asking to buy mattresses out of his van.

Was a cool experience nonetheless though.

:)

I'm not going on holiday til September but I'll happily join the queue of Kilt-bashing for when I get back into Glasgow. :D

So anyway: I'm at the local shop this morning to post a few letters. As I'm walking up the main street this guy draws up in a silver van, rolls down the window, and asks if I wanted a mattress. Me being me, I always say 'yes' to these kind of things, and I always end up in outrageous situations. He gets out the van and gestures for me to go round the back. At this point I realise that the potential of a kidnapping is quite severe, but being a polite wee soul, I agreed. He opens the back door of the van, and the thing is packed to the gunnels with mattresses. He gives me the spiel about prices/sizes etc. I'm not really taking the information in as I'm still stunned at how you can fit so many mattresses into a Mercedes van.

He asks if I'd like a mattress, and of course, I say yes. (It's frightening how I can't say 'no' to simple situations). So here I am, not a penny to my name, clinging onto my overdraft, agreeing to purchase a king-size mattress costing £600. Thank f**k he never got out a contract of any sort because I would've ended up signing the bugger. My genius prevailed though as I gave him a dud phone number and a dud address (I told him I actually lived in Dunfermline, but was in Hill of Beath for work ;)).

Eventually after 20 minutes of heated negotiations, for something I a) didn't even want, and b) couldn't even afford, I sent him on his way, and he said he'd phone later, drop it off, and arrange payment.

I'm a fruitcake when it comes to thing like this. But my guess is the guy is a bit dodgy, seeing as he's stopping random people on the street asking to buy mattresses out of his van.

Was a cool experience nonetheless though.

:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I LOVE YOU BLAIR <3 <3 <3

Britians Got Talent

The backing dancers form the madonna 'dancer' and the irish jig looked like they had more talent about them the entrants did. Why am i even watching this show? Why am i even pissed off about something so pathetic?

Grr...

You know you love it....