Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Walking towards Queen Street today, and a man walks up and asks "Here pal, you got 65p for the train? I need to get back tae Falkirk". Me, being the generous type, rummages around my back pocket and pulls out 65p and give it to the man. A polite "cheers pal" and then off to Falkirk he goes.

Into Queen Street, and jump into Burger King before my train home. £5.99 for a "XL Bacon Double Cheese" meal. Bit steep, but I accept this. 60p to go "super", but I decide that's not for me today. Receive my meal, and out of Burger King I go. Walk down the stairs, and there I see him. Sitting on the windowsill thing asking more people for change. Clearly, this man is not going to Falkirk. You owe me a few extra fries and some more Coca-Cola. c**t. :angry:

You should say "well give me what you've got and I'll buy your ticket for you".

Sorts the c***s from the sound guys.

I think you deserve to go without for falling for it to be honest. That's one old fucking trick he pulled on you.

:(

I know most of them aren't genuine. Just a bit of generosity, that's all.

Still, if he's not on a train to Falkirk tonight, oh I'll be angry.

I think you should have set him straight, that the cost of rail travel between glasgow QS and Falkirk is greater than 65 pence.

Really?! :o

Oh, that's me feeling really stupid now. How could I have been so blind?

Did he have a Falkirk accent, Smurph :rolleyes: ?

It's happened to me before and it is really annoying.

No. :unsure:

He dusn'y necessarily have to have a Falkirk-ian accent to be fae Falkirk, like ken?

No. :unsure:

He dusn'y necessarily have to have a Falkirk-ian accent to be fae Falkirk, like ken?

It's "eh", not "ken".

Actually, either work, I've just heard "eh" more then "ken". Ken?

Edited by Lyn-Marie

Walking towards Queen Street today, and a man walks up and asks "Here pal, you got 65p for the train? I need to get back tae Falkirk". Me, being the generous type, rummages around my back pocket and pulls out 65p and give it to the man. A polite "cheers pal" and then off to Falkirk he goes.

Into Queen Street, and jump into Burger King before my train home. £5.99 for a "XL Bacon Double Cheese" meal. Bit steep, but I accept this. 60p to go "super", but I decide that's not for me today. Receive my meal, and out of Burger King I go. Walk down the stairs, and there I see him. Sitting on the windowsill thing asking more people for change. Clearly, this man is not going to Falkirk. You owe me a few extra fries and some more Coca-Cola. c**t. :angry:

Fucking hell, old as the hills that one. They must put their rates up greater than inflation though it was 25p last time some tramp hit me with that one.

Something has been bothering me for the past few days and I can't put my finger on it. I think im getting a bit stressed out by a combination of uni work and lack of money. I think a good great in my latest essay and some extra dosh would ease the pain. My only close-to-sexual encounter this year was with some fucking skank aswell... :rolleyes:

Edited by Enigma

Does Micheal stipes Bushy grey beard annoy you?

Not really. I have a bit of facial-growth at the moment. It's going to be a b*****d to shave off. I might just keep it for a while for the hell of it... then again I think it might go tomorrow morning.

Edited by Enigma

im good at leaving it a day too long, and then it kills me to take it off.

I think it puts 5/10 years on stipe. I thought he looked a young 50, now he looks 58/60.

Guys are meeting again in New orleans on the 14th april.

I think your right. I can't work out weather it makes him look like a tramp or a russian Tsar. I'm good at leaving my beard on for a week or so too long and then I have to hack away at it for a good while. :(:angry: . I think I need a better or electric razor. I currently use Tesco-brand two blade razors.

It was 10p for a phonecall when I got caught with it. That was a hell of a long time ago. :(

I didnt actually give him anything though, the only time Ive ever given money to one of those folk was when he pulled a scalpel on me when I was about 12. Even then he only got a pound.

Anyone else ever heard some other story they come out with that involves some non existant brother that doesnt appear to be anywhere in the immidiate area?