Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Hopefully, absolutly knackerd though, done 50 sit ups, 50 push ups, 7.5 miles on the cycle bike, 3 mile run and a selection of weights today.

Just have to remember the benefits in the end.

Might be best sticking with just the cardio while you're trying to lose weight. You don't want to be adding to your weight by building muscle. I'm sure one of the resident gym bunnies will be able to put you right there.

Clyde pre match threads :death

Basically 4 or 5 pages of the weans telling us where they're going to get steemin

Aye, they're absolutely tragic. I preferred it when Mushroom etc. were predicting about 10 different formations to the pish that's getting served up right now. 'Glasgow Area 5's - blah blah blah' patter is fucking dreadful as well.

As Lyn-Marie has said, and Gaz will undoubtedly tell you, the best thing for losing weight is cardio. You can lose a lot of weight, as i found out, by cutting out junk food and cardio excercises.

So the secret to losing weight is cutting out cardio exercises?

Gutted.Just realised the Boat Race was on today.

I would have rearranged my whole schedule had I known this ,so I could have stayed in to watch this phenomenal sporting event.!!!!!!!

Wish some one would come up the Thames in a submarine one year and torpedo the f**k out of these posh twats

Edited by Unleash The Nade

My bank card has still not arrived yet. I have a feeling it might be Tuesday before i can withdraw some cash using old statements and proof of I.D.

Still not heresad.gif .

Bank of Mum and Dad beckons methinks.

Walking towards Queen Street today, and a man walks up and asks "Here pal, you got 65p for the train? I need to get back tae Falkirk". Me, being the generous type, rummages around my back pocket and pulls out 65p and give it to the man. A polite "cheers pal" and then off to Falkirk he goes.

Into Queen Street, and jump into Burger King before my train home. £5.99 for a "XL Bacon Double Cheese" meal. Bit steep, but I accept this. 60p to go "super", but I decide that's not for me today. Receive my meal, and out of Burger King I go. Walk down the stairs, and there I see him. Sitting on the windowsill thing asking more people for change. Clearly, this man is not going to Falkirk. You owe me a few extra fries and some more Coca-Cola. c**t. :angry:

Walking towards Queen Street today, and a man walks up and asks "Here pal, you got 65p for the train? I need to get back tae Falkirk". Me, being the generous type, rummages around my back pocket and pulls out 65p and give it to the man. A polite "cheers pal" and then off to Falkirk he goes.

Into Queen Street, and jump into Burger King before my train home. £5.99 for a "XL Bacon Double Cheese" meal. Bit steep, but I accept this. 60p to go "super", but I decide that's not for me today. Receive my meal, and out of Burger King I go. Walk down the stairs, and there I see him. Sitting on the windowsill thing asking more people for change. Clearly, this man is not going to Falkirk. You owe me a few extra fries and some more Coca-Cola. c**t. :angry:

I think you deserve to go without for falling for it to be honest. That's one old fucking trick he pulled on you.

It's my dad's birthday today, so I thought I'd be a good son and stay in on a Saturday night for him. Turns out he's in a foul mood and wants to be left alone, and I could've been out tonight drowning my sorrows after Clyde's 'performance' this afternoon. Gutted. I guess I'm saving money but I'd have preferred to be out that in the house doing nothing.

The city centre is getting really bad for beggers.