Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Be that as it may, there is absolutely no chance I will wake up with a poisinous tarantula/snake/insect of some sort creeping about in my bed tonight.

Let's be honest, there's no chance of you waking up with anything crawling about in your bed!tongue.gif

Och,c'mon - someone had to, it may as well be me! laugh.gif

Women who go swimming with their make up on!!

I was at Leith Water World at the weekend and there was an orange faced monster with white eye make up all over the place tutting when anyone dared to splash her above the nipples.

Get to f**k and do without your make up for an hour or so, you were a beast anyway so no-one was interested (other than mehuh.gif ).

How on earth did this post get past the p&b smutty innuendo detectors?

Let's be honest, there's no chance of you waking up with anything crawling about in your bed!tongue.gif

Och,c'mon - someone had to, it may as well be me! laugh.gif

I should fucking hope not, if my bird takes it upon herself to wake me up by crawling about in the night she can jolly well sleep on the couch.

Football Manager 2008. I'm Bayer Leverkusen. I'm playing at home to Roma. 3 minutes til half-time.

Here's how the commentary went:

Corner kick taken by Barnetta.

Headed away and cleared by Mexes.

The ball ricochets off Lukas Sinkiewicz!!!

GOAL!!!

A disastrous own goal by Lukas Sinkiewicz!!!

Bayer trail Roma 2-0.

What's all that about?

Edited by Bibby

Watching Men Behaving Badly from 1996.

Someone buys a pint of lager, and it costs: 96p.

NINETY SIX PENCE!

How the bloody farting gypsy is it costing three times as much, in just 14 years? And that's London prices, too.

:(

The GOVERNMENT, thats how.

Be that as it may, there is absolutely no chance I will wake up with a poisinous tarantula/snake/insect of some sort creeping about in my bed tonight.

wrong country mate, there's nothing that will bite/sting/eat you here. wink.gif

NINETY SIX PENCE!

How the bloody farting gypsy is it costing three times as much, in just 14 years? And that's London prices, too.

That sounds too cheap to me. I'm pretty certain pints were about £1.50 back then. The cheapest I can remember paying is 91p which was in Glasgow Tech Student's Union (now Caledonian Uni) in 1990.

f**k! I'm getting old :(

NINETY SIX PENCE!

Bollocks, when I started drinking in 1988, the price of a pint had just gone over a pound.