Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It is fucking freezing in my work as the heating has went completely on the blink. I would need to google it to be sure but Im about 90% certain the temperature is under the legal working limit.

I got told it was 16oC after last year when our works heating was on the blink. It was 9oC most of the time and it was usually the afternoon before it got much higher than 12oC.

I got told it was 16oC after last year when our works heating was on the blink. It was 9oC most of the time and it was usually the afternoon before it got much higher than 12oC.

Definately under then, sitting just under 12 atm. Wouldnt be bothered so much but I was already feeling a bit shitty with the cold today.

Definately under then, sitting just under 12 atm. Wouldnt be bothered so much but I was already feeling a bit shitty with the cold today.

Go home, legal minimum is 16 degrees, Ceratowhatsit is right.

It is fucking freezing in my work as the heating has went completely on the blink. I would need to google it to be sure but Im about 90% certain the temperature is under the legal working limit.

If you will work in a freezer repair factory, what do you expect? :huh:

We got told to make one area of our work place as warm as possible and make sure everyone got a wee 10-15mins in it every wee while. We also got to have hot drinks whenever we wanted as I remember being sent to the shop for cup a soups as I'm not keen on tea or coffee. :ph34r:

Pfft - you lot think it's cold? It's down to 22c now, I nearly had to put a jumper on today.

Be that as it may, there is absolutely no chance I will wake up with a poisinous tarantula/snake/insect of some sort creeping about in my bed tonight.

We got told to make one area of our work place as warm as possible and make sure everyone got a wee 10-15mins in it every wee while. We also got to have hot drinks whenever we wanted as I remember being sent to the shop for cup a soups as I'm not keen on tea or coffee. :ph34r:

Basically the same script in my work, a bit of give and take. If everyone was to take the hump and go home then we'd soon find EVERYTHING was done by the book and all our little perks would disappear.

:lol:

I'll second that, just off the phone with them there, what a bunch of brain dead idiots!

Sky idiot - "Yes Sir, the money will be credited to your account next month."

Adam Wee - "That's great, but I wasn't calling about that..."

Sky idiot - "Yes I understand, but the £25.50 will be taken off your next bill."

Adam Wee "That's fine, I don't care about that!"

Sky idiot - "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Adam Wee - *bashes head against computer desk*

At least you Sky is working. I've had no TV signal for 3 days now and the earliest I've been told they have an engineer in my area is THE 13TH OF BLOODY APRIL. To say I'm not impressed would be a bit of an understatement. Hell, to say I'm fucking furious would still be a major understatement.

I was so annoyed, I had to go watch Peterhead v Clyde last night to get me to sleep.

Been punted back up to the aerial car park <_<. Shame, cos i'm rather used to parking in the nice building. I think i'll probably end up chancing it and keep parking where i am just now until someone points it out to me. I ll be fucked if i'm getting pushed aside just because i'm an apprentice here.

Telt yis virgin was better...

I had virgin media in my last flat, their idiot engineer came to connect the flat next door and ended up disconnecting me somehow in the process. Just as bad as each other IMO.

Go home, legal minimum is 16 degrees, Ceratowhatsit is right.

Heating went down at our office over Christmas and one guy walked out, he's still battling for his salary for that day!

Compiling expenses for my conference a couple weeks back. Is there anything more horrific than missing receipts, especially when you know that at least one of them was 40 euros, and one was 50 euros.:(

Cancer? losing a limb?

Depends how tight you are really...