Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Women who go swimming with their make up on!!

I was at Leith Water World at the weekend and there was an orange faced monster with white eye make up all over the place tutting when anyone dared to splash her above the nipples.

Get to f**k and do without your make up for an hour or so, you were a beast anyway so no-one was interested (other than mehuh.gif ).

Dear Sky TV,

f**k YOU.

That is all.

:lol:

I'll second that, just off the phone with them there, what a bunch of brain dead idiots!

Sky idiot - "Yes Sir, the money will be credited to your account next month."

Adam Wee - "That's great, but I wasn't calling about that..."

Sky idiot - "Yes I understand, but the £25.50 will be taken off your next bill."

Adam Wee "That's fine, I don't care about that!"

Sky idiot - "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Adam Wee - *bashes head against computer desk*

Just say you're good at creative writing, then go nuts.

:lol:

I was looking through something I had to do in third year called "Go Create". You just had to fill a jotter with creative writing pieces by the end of the school year, and hand it to the teacher. Some of what I wrote was mental. I don't know what was going through my head.

Women who go swimming with their make up on!!

I was at Leith Water World at the weekend and there was an orange faced monster with white eye make up all over the place tutting when anyone dared to splash her above the nipples.

Get to f**k and do without your make up for an hour or so, you were a beast anyway so no-one was interested (other than mehuh.gif ).

I thought that place closed down years ago, used to go when I was a Guide and we went on our annual trip to Edinburgh!

I thought that place closed down years ago, used to go when I was a Guide and we went on our annual trip to Edinburgh!

It did close down yonks a go, but I think it re-opened, also quite a while a go! I havn't been in absolute AGES but I used to love the place when I was a kid.

Guest The Phoenix

The snow.

I've had enough already. Its all white, but it'll be total slush by tomorrow. Not much chance of football this weekend.

Good Jonathon Woss impression, MMSM.

It is fucking freezing in my work as the heating has went completely on the blink. I would need to google it to be sure but Im about 90% certain the temperature is under the legal working limit.