well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You better be defending Diagnosis Murder here.

I sure am. I am devasted that my comments may have been construed as disrespectful towards Dr Mark Sloan.

Dunc i dont know what you are getting at but i dont like it. The Sloan family are out to help others.

The one that always gets me is 'Murder She Wrote'. Everywhere she goes someone dies and it always seems to be the same Sheriff investigating! And then theres Quicy, no one ever believes him but DAMMIT he is always right in the end!!

The one that always gets me is 'Murder She Wrote'. Everywhere she goes someone dies

Not only that, but it's always a 'friend' of hers. Imagine how much you'd shite it if you heard the dreaded words, 'Jessica's coming to visit you next week'.

Not only that, but it's always a 'friend' of hers. Imagine how much you'd shite it if you heard the dreaded words, 'Jessica's coming to visit you next week'.

:lol: Too true. Her book sales must dramatically drop every year by the time she has visited all her pals and they get knocked off one by one.

People of the forum, when scraping chillis out, use a knife, not a thumb.:(

When having sex with a chilli use a condom

:P

I don't answer "Unknown" numbers on my mobile.

It's funny how these missed calls never leave a message.

Stop phoning me!

It's your own fault for giving Kilt a red rating.

My nag is that my knee is still sore so I am having to miss kickboxing.

I sure am. I am devasted that my comments may have been construed as disrespectful towards Dr Mark Sloan.

Dunc i dont know what you are getting at but i dont like it. The Sloan family are out to help others.

I just read you wrong, i'm sorry for insinuating you would insult Mark Sloan. Not only a marvellous and dashing doctor, but a tremendous father and friend.

Regarding Murder, She Wrote, the thing that annoys me about it is that everyone in it loves Jessica Fletcher. There was an episode were she was actually accused of a murder, i was so happy.

Up yours Angela Lansbury!

Till operators who, when giving me my change, place notes in my hand then pile the coins on top.

What you looking for them to do then? put it in your wallet for you?

No, I'm looking for them to do what some of them manage - to put the coins in my hand, then offer the notes for me to take with my fingers.

Or for them to hand you the change,you put it in your wallet/pocket and then hand you the note. It really isn't that hard.

Till operators who, when giving me my change, place notes in my hand then pile the coins on top.

Maybe if all customers weren't cunts they might treat you better.

101 Places Not to Visit on a Sunday Night:

Number 34: WOLVERHAMPTON!

Honestly, if you didn't laugh you'd cry.

101 Places Not to Visit on a Sunday Night:

Number 34: WOLVERHAMPTON!

Honestly, if you didn't laugh you'd cry.

Why were you there on a Sunday night and why should i not visit it?

The Shockwaves ads on Spotify are really getting on my wick at the minute. What makes them think that constantly bombarding me with their ads will make me want to buy their products? Since I have fairly long hair it's also irrelevant.

I honestly don't know what's worse, those ones or the cocaine ads... it seems that advertisers are thinking that in order for campaigns to be successful, the ads need to be as purposely annoying as possible.

Why were you there on a Sunday night and why should i not visit it?

Had to go to the RAF base near there today so stayed last night.

Imagine Perth's geography combined with Arbroath's culture. Really really dull place. Ghost town.

Had to go to the RAF base near there today so stayed last night.

Imagine Perth's geography combined with Arbroath's culture. Really really dull place. Ghost town.

That does indeed sound shite.

The Shockwaves ads on Spotify are really getting on my wick at the minute. What makes them think that constantly bombarding me with their ads will make me want to buy their products? Since I have fairly long hair it's also irrelevant.

I honestly don't know what's worse, those ones or the cocaine ads... it seems that advertisers are thinking that in order for campaigns to be successful, the ads need to be as purposely annoying as possible.

The ad irritating me the most on there just now is the one telling you how you can be free from ads if you just pay..... blah blah... these websites that rely on advertising, I don't know. :rolleyes:

I think I must be the only person in the world who doesn't find the "Leigh Griffiths Starts A Blog" thread in the first division forum funny in the slightest.