Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Well, if you think like that yes, but the way Kirkcaldy station is, you could sit on the benches, wait for the rest of the people to go through then casually walk round the corner then over the fence.

If you're right I'll buy you a pint at 5s. You've been watching too much of the real hustle!

Well, if you think like that yes, but the way Kirkcaldy station is, you could sit on the benches, wait for the rest of the people to go through then casually walk round the corner then over the fence.

...Or if it were that easy, he could just do it straight away instead of sitting for five minutes like a tit. It's First Scotrail, not Mossad.

If you're right I'll buy you a pint at 5s. You've been watching too much of the real hustle!

Smirnoff Ice please... :ph34r:

...Or if it were that easy, he could just do it straight away instead of sitting for five minutes like a tit. It's First Scotrail, not Mossad.

Would look more suspicious I reckon. :unsure:

Instead of buying him a pint you could just buy a ticket... I must have missed the episode of real hustle when they con everyone by simply jumping over a fence.

:lol:

Would look more suspicious I reckon. unsure.gif

Given that he's already on the other side of the fence - what are they going to do about it? Send hired goons to track him to his house and smother him with a pillow?

Ignorant fucks who have no awareness of people around them while walking on the street, walking round the supermarkets etc.

Yep, nothing worse. Whilst at Tesco ealier doing the weekly shop there was a couple of coffin dodgers walking side by side in front of us at a really slow pace, showing no consideration for anyone else. Looking back, it's almost always older people that are guilty of this sort of behaviour. Stop being so selfish, you ignorant cuntnuggets!

Ah, that feels so much better.

Yep, nothing worse. Whilst at Tesco ealier doing the weekly shop there was a couple of coffin dodgers walking side by side in front of us at a really slow pace, showing no consideration for anyone else. Looking back, it's almost always older people that are guilty of this sort of behaviour. Stop being so selfish, you ignorant cuntnuggets!

you should start at the wrong end of the supermarket if you know what i mean that really pisses them off as you go out of sync for going up and down the aisles :D

When some hopeless moistened glaikit bint flashes you to go at a junction in her pishy little 998cc rollerskate excuse for a vehicle not realising you can't go because of the traffic going the other way. :angry:

Very Monster-esque!