Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aye man. We arent overly bothered with results anyway (won 2 lost 2 last year), just a piss-up. If your up for it you should play.

Sound, you've just got yourself a 'keeper.

My father in law at the age of 37 died of a Brain haemorrhage on Monday night. 10 kids without a father :(

10 kids? My God! Did they not have a telly?

Awful news though, hope you and your wife are OK.

My father in law at the age of 37 died of a Brain haemorrhage on Monday night. 10 kids without a father :(

Terrible news, certainly puts my gripe of the laptop freezing due to the mobile broadband dongle into perspective.

I heard news yesterday that a good friend of mine had been to hospital for her first scan at 17 weeks and it was discovered that the baby's heart had stopped beating.

It had been her first successful attempt at pregnancy after two previous miscarriages.

Needless to say, she and her partner are devastated.

Am I the only one here that actually likes Kilt ph34r.gif ?

Nope, I quite like him too, although he does bring a lot of the abuse he gets on himself. Mind you, some of the abuse he does get is ridiculously over the top and some people should get a life instead of constantly targeting him.

10 kids? My God! Did they not have a telly?

Awful news though, hope you and your wife are OK.

Oh they had a telly alright. If you cast your mind back G Man had issues with them,their telly and benefit entitlement.

This takes me back to my oft repeated point about sharing a wee bit too much on a messageboard full of wind up merchants. G Man now feels guilty about how he felt about the in laws which would and should have been a private matter. Unfortunately it is now a matter of record how he felt and the doubts he had about their incapacity.

I heard news yesterday that a good friend of mine had been to hospital for her first scan at 17 weeks and it was discovered that the baby's heart had stopped beating.

It had been her first successful attempt at pregnancy after two previous miscarriages.

Fucks sake, do you really think thats the sort of thing you should be sharing with thousands of people on a public message board? How would your 'friend' feel about that?

Fucks sake, do you really think thats the sort of thing you should be sharing with thousands of people on a public message board? How would your 'friend' feel about that?

Only because its Kilt eh? Loads of things like this have been posted before and no one moans.

Guest The Phoenix

So lets get this straight - G_Man reports a death in his family and Kilt anonymously reports a miscarriage.

You chose to rip into Kilt.

Seriously, f**k off, Woodside - and that goes for all the rest of the Kilt Bashers.

Fair enough have a dig at him when he gets it wrong but this childish constant abuse is pathetic.

So lets get this straight - G_Man reports a death in his family and Kilt anonymously reports a miscarriage.

Seriously, f**k off, Woodside - and that goes for all the rest of the Kilt Bashers.

Fair enough have a dig at him when he gets it wrong but this childish constant abuse is pathetic.

Whilst I agree it is harsh ripping into Kilt for this, it's hardly the sort of thing you should be posting on a public message board, is it? If I was the person he had mentioned I wouldn't be very happy at all.

Guest The Phoenix

Whilst I agree it is harsh ripping into Kilt for this, it's hardly the sort of thing you should be posting on a public message board, is it? If I was the person he had mentioned I wouldn't be very happy at all.

Don't disagree, Adam - my main point is the comparison with the lack of reaction to G_Man's post, proving beyond any doubt this is Kilt Bashing for the sake of it.

As good a reason as any to abandon the Reputation System that has become a haven for the pathetic band who stalk and red spot his every move.

I think its up to g_man what he posts about his OWN family. Talking about someone else entirelys miscarriage just seems plain weird to me.

For the record I didnt give kilt a 'red spot' for that post, neither do I follow him about the board, I just find him very creepy sometimes.

Drivers who hit the brake on a straight road for no reason at all mad.gif

You were probably driving too close ;)

Excellent, I can have a go then :ph34r:

With their history I would seriously doubt that a first scan wouldn't have been carried out before 17 weeks.