Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's spring time and therefore our wee boy bunny rabbit keeps trying to hump his girlfriend bunny rabbit. This wouldn't be so bad if he didn't insist on humping her the wrong way round (i.e. mounting her head instead of her rear).

I asked advice on a rabbit care forum and apparently if she gets really fed up with him she'll simply bite it. :blink: It's reminding me of the story about the policewoman having someones "wee man" thrust in her face maybe she should have done that as well.

Wish I hadn't eaten that cheese before bed after reading this. :(

It's spring time and therefore our wee boy bunny rabbit keeps trying to hump his girlfriend bunny rabbit. This wouldn't be so bad if he didn't insist on humping her the wrong way round (i.e. mounting her head instead of her rear).

I asked advice on a rabbit care forum and apparently if she gets really fed up with him she'll simply bite it. :blink: It's reminding me of the story about the policewoman having someones "wee man" thrust in her face maybe she should have done that as well.

Couple on our street have a dog and a rabbit, the dog was humping the rabbit so they got the rabbit dressed incase it fell pregnant :blink: Morons.

Everybody that dies seem to be a perfect gentlemen, or had a cracking sense of humour. My experiences is that the world is full of miserable bastards, when do they all die?

Similarly if a teenager in a sink estate dies in a car crash or something they're always portrayed as the greatest human alive who not only healed the sick with a mere glance but also could stop speeding bullets with a sneeze, were lovely to their granny, walked all the local pensioners dugs and helped the infirm across busy roads. In reality, once you see the photo of them (usually at a party wearing a shell suit and clutching a bottle of Buckfast) you immediately realise that the state benefit ( and possibly prison) system's workload has just been reduced by one statistic for the next 50 years.

Similarly if a teenager in a sink estate dies in a car crash or something they're always portrayed as the greatest human alive who not only healed the sick with a mere glance but also could stop speeding bullets with a sneeze, were lovely to their granny, walked all the local pensioners dugs and helped the infirm across busy roads. In reality, once you see the photo of them (usually at a party wearing a shell suit and clutching a bottle of Buckfast) you immediately realise that the state benefit ( and possibly prison) system's workload has just been reduced by one statistic for the next 50 years.

Indeed. Spot on.

True, sadly.

Still, there's always the chance we get you lot in the playoff final. :P

I'd like Cowdenbeath to come up, so hopefully we'll be avoiding the play-offs. I'm rather worried about our current position, though.

They can't score last minute goals forever, just win the damn league instead, eh? ;)

I'd like Cowdenbeath to come up, so hopefully we'll be avoiding the play-offs. I'm rather worried about our current position, though.

They can't score last minute goals forever, just win the damn league instead, eh? ;)

Aye, we're trying! Hopefully you stay up and we join you there. 3 Fife teams in the First would be brilliant; 8 derby games in the season. Gets me moist just thinking about it.