Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Should've sat on the toilet instead of squatting then.

The toilets get cleaned twice a day, and in the mean time we take in numerous complaints about the state of them. The state is caused by you, the customers.

Cleaned twice a day,when first thing in the morning and last thing at night?

Cleaned twice a day,when first thing in the morning and last thing at night?

Ok - what was disgusting about them? Did someone not bother flushing the toilet? Did someone else leave a used tampon in the pan? That generally tends to be the case - faults of Tesco how? You can hardly expect cleaners to be in there hourly flushing away peoples faeces and pulling out their tampons. Fact - the general public are minks.

Edited by SaintSam

Ok - what was disgusting about them? Did someone not bother flushing the toilet? Did someone else leave a used tampon in the pan? That generally tends to be the case - faults of Tesco how? You can hardly expect cleaners to be in there hourly flushing away peoples faeces and pulling out their tampons. Fact - the general public are minks.

I agree.

When I worked in BK at College, we had a lady come down to the front counter from the toilet spitting feathers about how much we (the BK staff) were minks, were clarty etc., and demanded that we clean up our mess in the ladies' toilets. I went up to check and found that someone had stuck a used tampon to the wall next to the air dryer. Absolutel filfth.

:lol::lol::lol:

Of course this could all backfire with L-M getting too bigheaded what with you, me AND Gaz fighting over her! :unsure:

What do you mean 'getting' bigheaded? If you're not in love with me, you've never seen me eat a creme egg. Or a fruit pastille ice lolly. :P

What do you mean 'getting' bigheaded? If you're not in love with me, you've never seen me eat a creme egg. Or a fruit pastille ice lolly. :P

You're going to get Kilt arrested for carrying an explosive package in an airport.

Guest bairnbabe
I agree.

When I worked in BK at College, we had a lady come down to the front counter from the toilet spitting feathers about how much we (the BK staff) were minks, were clarty etc., and demanded that we clean up our mess in the ladies' toilets. I went up to check and found that someone had stuck a used tampon to the wall next to the air dryer. Absolutel filfth.

:blink::green:barf

Guest The Phoenix

Radford might love you but the tea time posting of your rant has left me distinctly queazy. :(

If Tesco's are going to provide toilets they have a duty to ensure they are kept clean at all times.

Failure to do so could result in Tesco's being in trouble not the minky customer who would be impossible to flush out once they had left the scene of their "crime".

Radford might love you but the tea time posting of your rant has left me distinctly queazy. :(

If Tesco's are going to provide toilets they have a duty to ensure they are kept clean at all times.

Failure to do so could result in Tesco's being in trouble not the minky customer who would be impossible to flush out once they had left the scene of their "crime".

Tesco can't employ someone to stand in the toilets 24 hours a day.

Would people leave used tampons unflushed in their own homes? A couple of weeks ago, a lady approached me about "something" that was in the first toilet as you walk in. I went back in with her to check it out and I can't believe a human being was responsible for it.

Pity the poor cleaner who had to plug that.