Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The good thing about being rubbish, is that fact that game have no real significance. You can actually get gubbed 5-3 and sit back and say 'I enjoyed that game' although I would happily trade our situation for yours :(

I like the Warriors fans! There seems to be a good sense of what actually is, rather than greetin about how unfair football/life/referees/other fans are (unlike some other 3rd div fans).

There's always next year. Look at what we went through last year. This year, whether we go up a division or not, is a huge improvement. Look on the bright side...........

I too am not going to Berwick. :( Have long standing plans, and I cant welch on them. Its basically the last thing me and my flatmate will do together before she moves out and we graduate, so I cant back out on it now. :(

That is possibly the gayest excuse I've ever heard of for missing a football match.

What are you doing with the bint, going to Starbucks for a latte and a discussion about why men won't commit?

What a buftie. :lol:

That is possibly the gayest excuse I've ever heard of for missing a football match.

What are you doing with the bint, going to Starbucks for a latte and a discussion about why men won't commit?

Maybe they're waxing/washing their respective hair :ph34r:

Guest xbasslichtie

*sigh* I deserve that! When I bought the tickets, I had no idea how our season would turn out! How was I supposed to know that Saturday would be the most crucial game in our history?

As Ive said, Im not going to welch on her, because she moves out in a month or so, I dont care how much of a woman that makes me!

*sigh* I deserve that! When I bought the tickets, I had no idea how our season would turn out! How was I supposed to know that Saturday would be the most crucial game in our history?

As Ive said, Im not going to welch on her, because she moves out in a month or so, I dont care how much of a woman that makes me!

Take her to the game?

Has she got big tits though?

i mean, if they're a decent size I'll downscale you from 'buftie' to 'daftie', and if they're massive norks I'll go with 'lad'.

You've got a month until she moves. That's plenty of time to rearrange! :P

Guest xbasslichtie
SimonLichtie reliably informs me she is a bit of a looker, although did not specify tit size. Take this as you will.

Its not the girl simon knows....she'll probably be up at East Fife next week!

Has she got big tits though?

Huge! :D

Guest xbasslichtie
You were on my p&b ers I'd like to meet list as well :(

I slept right through to nearly half 2 that day! I was completely dead to the world. :(

I nearly, nearly, nearly said that there would always be next season, but on reflection, that better not be the bloody case.

I too am not going to Berwick. :( Have long standing plans, and I cant welch on them. Its basically the last thing me and my flatmate will do together before she moves out and we graduate, so I cant back out on it now. :(

Take her with you or tell her that you'll have to reschedule. You can't possibly miss that game. I wouldn't and I would understand if someone gave me a reason like you have to miss a day/night out. You'll probably have other flatmates in your life - Arbroath may never be in this position again. I know what I'd chose.

Guest xbasslichtie

Its the James gig! No rescheduling for this one. No, Im not letting my friend down. Ill be at next weeks game anyway. Its a shame, but I told her I would go, and Im going to honour that!

Its the James gig! No rescheduling for this one. No, Im not letting my friend down. Ill be at next weeks game anyway. Its a shame, but I told her I would go, and Im going to honour that!

Can you not give her the 2nd ticket and her go with someone else and you go to the game?

then the 2 of you can do something together in couple weeks?