Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

laugh.giflaugh.gif did it all come out?

I remember on my last day of school some girl got her car smeered in egg and flower and silly string.... could have been worse I suppose so consider yourself lucky.laugh.gif

Girls car got completely wrapped in Clingfilm last year, was hilarious.. until the police got involved. unsure.gif

My car gets vandalised with tomato ketchup, tampons and underwear from i girl that i was seeing in the college car park without me even knowing about it. And now i'm supposed to be guilty for telling the bitch she was out of line for taking the 'tame' prank too far? No! f**k off!! f**k right off!!! :angry:

Needless to say i wont be going near her again...

:lol: That is pretty funny.

Anyway, i bloody hate old firm weekends. The pubs are full of morons, the game will be pish amd i have no interest in it at all. Wont be watching.

....until one night out after a few drinks too many and a bawsack that's bigger than a spacehopper. We've all been there at some point.

You know with my ebbing self-esteem, i would not be shocked at this

:lol: That is pretty funny.

should have known u'd have said that <_<

:lol:

Did she go all the way to your college to do it?

yep. :ph34r:

i was playing football with my work today at the spartans astroturf. I got sent three feet in the air for a vicious side tackle and landed right no my hip. It is absolutely painful right now. :(

at least you haven't found yourself as the butt of an extremely unfunny prank recently. sad.gif

I'm supposed to be going to Starks Park for the Dundee game tomorrow for a pal's birthday, but the game is extremely unlikley to go ahead, ie no chance. So there goes a solid few hours of drinking and an away day. They're going out at night but I wasn't going to go to that anyway as I've got plans for the night. A bit gutting.:(

Had a fucking power cut and my Sky+ box wont switch on... it's on standby and it's doing something (there's the usual whirring noise it makes when on standby) but the fucking thing wont switch on...! What the feck am I supposed to do with myself?!

EDIT - thank f**k, it's switched itself back on after 10 minutes...

Edited by Reina

The summer job that I was in for has had 1000 applicants. What the actual f**k?

I mate of mine is looking for work in Edinburgh and says it is terrible trying to get a job. At least i can fall back on chef work if i have to..

Do Royal Mail have a 5 second rule in that if you don't answer your door within 5 seconds, they assume you are out? Postie knocked my door this morning when I was in the bathroom having a wash, and by the time I had got myself sorted he had written the wee slip and fucked off downstairs. I shouted on him as he was getting in his van, but he didn't hear me.

<_<<_<

Edited by IainMorton