Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Carnage!

Something happened in my flat last night, at about 3am, which ended up with my flatmates boyfriend having an argument with my other two female flatmates who hate him (and his girlfriend).

Long story short, one of them told him that his lass had pumped some other bloke a while back, so he punched a hole through the shitty dry wall, and was booted out of the building.

So I got to go to sleep listening to the sound of crying, and the Glee soundtrack.

f**k sake.

Phone insurance:angry:

I phoned up to claim for my broken phone earlier but despite it being completely fucked (cracked screen, big chunk of the phone missing and all sorts rattling about inside it), Vodafone are insisting that i need to send it away for them to try and repair, something which could take up to 28 days. Yet, if I'd been a careless b*****d and just lost my phone, I'd have a new one delivered to my home or workplace tommorow morning by courier free of charge. What a load of bollocks.

I have to do a presentation for a Managing Organisations module. This doesn't bother me too greatly. But I have to go first.

Unbeknownst to me, we're presenting in order of the topics we chose, and I chose number 1 (this was because I hadn't prepared, so just went for the first one... sort of serves me right) - apparently everyone else was avoiding it because they all knew about having to go first. Wankers!

Extremely petty, and none of you give a shit. But you've just read it, so I win.

Carnage!

Something happened in my flat last night, at about 3am, which ended up with my flatmates boyfriend having an argument with my other two female flatmates who hate him (and his girlfriend).

Long story short, one of them told him that his lass had pumped some other bloke a while back, so he punched a hole through the shitty dry wall, and was booted out of the building.

So I got to go to sleep listening to the sound of crying, and the Glee soundtrack.

f**k sake.

Something similar happened in our flat happened last night. We got back from a party at about two and one of the exchange students turned up a few hours later going off her nut, screaming and moaning about everything. I missed the majority of the episode in my drunken slumber but was woken up when 6 of the campus security showed up at the door. I'm amazed security were useful for once.

Something similar happened in our flat happened last night. We got back from a party at about two and one of the exchange students turned up a few hours later going off her nut, screaming and moaning about everything. I missed the majority of the episode in my drunken slumber but was woken up when 6 of the campus security showed up at the door. I'm amazed security were useful for once.

You know the worst thing?

I'm pretty sure, in the height of the argument, someone actually used the term "OMG" out loud.

FFS.

I have to do a presentation for a Managing Organisations module. This doesn't bother me too greatly. But I have to go first.

Unbeknownst to me, we're presenting in order of the topics we chose, and I chose number 1 (this was because I hadn't prepared, so just went for the first one... sort of serves me right) - apparently everyone else was avoiding it because they all knew about having to go first. Wankers!

Extremely petty, and none of you give a shit. But you've just read it, so I win.

:lol:

Touché Dunc.

You know what really annoys me?

See that advert for Ford Commercial Vehicles that has a football game, with a goal that's eventually scored after "oh and they're looking for a flag here..."?

Well, when the boy eventually scores, the commentator screams "it's in! And look what it means to every single one of them!" and the camera pans over the crowd, who are almost to a man standing looking completely disinterested.

The joy of watching your team score a goal cannot be acted, especially not by extras.

Today was a very crap day.

1-Snow

2-Over 95 minutes to drive 10 miles to work

3-The flight bringing the overseas parcels was late and didn't arrive in Cumbernauld till 11am(Due in at 8am)

4-I had no dinner break and still had to bring back 13 nda(None delivery attempts)

Edited by keithgy

You know what really annoys me?

See that advert for Ford Commercial Vehicles that has a football game, with a goal that's eventually scored after "oh and they're looking for a flag here..."?

Well, when the boy eventually scores, the commentator screams "it's in! And look what it means to every single one of them!" and the camera pans over the crowd, who are almost to a man standing looking completely disinterested.

The joy of watching your team score a goal cannot be acted, especially not by extras.

Clive Tyldesley is the commentator on that ad, which immediately makes it insufferable.