Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The guy across the street from me is washing his fucking car again. Every Tuesday and Saturday the tosser spends at least 5 hours scrubbing down his Honda Civic

His life is obviously sufficiently empty to keep this up

There is a guy in my street who does the same thing :lol: Only thing in Cumbernauld that is washed :P

...probably the same street?

I really hate it when you're listening to Galaxy - I know I shouldn't but sometimes I do - and they play the "best bits" from the breakfast show with Des and Vanessa.

Always, always, crap. Never remotely funny. All Scottish dj's are rubbish, and they are the epitome of that generalisation.

I really hate it when you're listening to Galaxy - I know I shouldn't but sometimes I do - and they play the "best bits" from the breakfast show with Des and Vanessa.

Always, always, crap. Never remotely funny. All Scottish dj's are rubbish, and they are the epitome of that generalisation.

Vanessa's impression of Nelson Mandela wasn't too bad.

"Chilli beef!"

It doesn't really translate that well into text...

Whoever it was who said that logo looks like Lisa Simpson giving a blowjob was spot on.

My Petty Thing is the fact Ed Chaimberlin on Sky Sports News used the expression "Neil Harris is having a ball". I know there's a joke there somewhere but I can't quite get it...

Whoever it was who said that logo looks like Lisa Simpson giving a blowjob was spot on.

My Petty Thing is the fact Ed Chaimberlin on Sky Sports News used the expression "Neil Harris is having a ball". I know there's a joke there somewhere but I can't quite get it...

Harsh.laugh.gif

I saw a dog being hit by a car this morning.

The stupid cow who was walking the dog just watched as it ran on to a main road and the woman in front of me swerved on to the other side of the road to avoid hitting it! Braw! Just cause a pile up because some daft bint can't control her moronic labrador.

That's the third dog that I've seen being hit by a car and each and everyone of them just got up and started sprinting in any given direction.

Humans are soft like. We'd just lie there buckled but dogs just run it off.

I got my 'tickets' from Borussia Monchengladbach today. However, all the letter contained was a pamphlet abut the club and a letter in German with a small laminated piece of paper with a barcode and my name on it. I ordered 2 tickets, so am now a bit confused as to what to do.

I got my 'tickets' from Borussia Monchengladbach today. However, all the letter contained was a pamphlet abut the club and a letter in German with a small laminated piece of paper with a barcode and my name on it. I ordered 2 tickets, so am now a bit confused as to what to do.

Presumably you scan the barcode at the stadium in lieu of giving the ticket to a human... that's how it works in Spain anyway.

Presumably you scan the barcode at the stadium in lieu of giving the ticket to a human... that's how it works in Spain anyway.

I thought that would be the case, but was expecting two such 'tickets', rather than having to run the risk of putting it into the reader and two of us having to sneak through the turnstyle at once.

I thought that would be the case, but was expecting two such 'tickets', rather than having to run the risk of putting it into the reader and two of us having to sneak through the turnstyle at once.

If you type out the letter I can translate it (or just scan it in and run it through google translator)