Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have Double Chemistry AND Double English and I truly can't be arsed.

I have double English first two, and double French later on.

I'm watching Dennis the Menace just now. It really is poor. It used to be so much better...

I want to cry. My son was up twice last night, I'm in a horrible amount of pain thanks to my wisdom tooth (which I am treating with my son's teething Bonjela!), haven't a fucking clue how to assemble this new sofa that was just delivered, my son is in a bad mood as well(lack of sleep and teething, I reckon), I managed to break the toilet this morning and I have my college interview later on today.

It's not even funny.

Oh, and I need to wait in for this guy coming to fix the toilet when I really want to go out and get some painkillers!

Edited by Adam_Wee

It's presentation day. :bairn

Good luck with that, I hate presentations.

My mate had a presentation for Uni last week, and before it he took a couple of calmers.

When the class finished his lecturer asked him if he had "taken something you shouldn't have?" as he was talking very slowly and looked on the verge of falling asleep.

Don't take calmers, kids.

The "The Courteeners" advert that continuously pops up when I accidentally scroll across it going from page to page.

If you listen closely to that new song of theirs you can actually hear the DJ's shaking with withdrawal symptoms if they haven't played it for about 10 minutes. Contrived, derivative garbage that offers absolutely nothing and I wish it would go away. They were signed by that twonk from that horriffic Channel 4 show for unsigned indie bands, which says it all.

A real lame attempt at finding the next big British 'stadium' band and with any luck they will sink without trace after this album. And the world's ears will be all the better for it.

mad.gif

I'll attend it's funeral on the condition that there are sausage rolls at the wake. Shortbread too.

The funeral has been postponed, o2 are confident it can be repaired. They have however given me a complete brick as a temporary replacement. Pushing buttons on a phone, pah!!