well fan for life

Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Having to listen to the wee bint next door and her fuckwit of a boyfriend having one of their weekly drink fuelled stramashes. It actually got so bad this time that I considered calling the police. :(

Best you get to bed then, Kyle. Got your bag packed for tomorrow? :lol: Mum always used to say that to me the day before I went back to school as a kid.

ladyfan is a respectable married lady in her forties with four kids Steven! show some restraint! :rolleyes:

Being married isnt the problem, getting caught is :lol::ph34r:

No, no, no! Let the boys have their dreams! I may have 22 kids but I've still got it! :ph34r:

I hope they were by Cesarean :ph34r:;)

Being married isnt the problem, getting caught is :lol::ph34r:

I hope they were by Cesarean :ph34r:;)

It's easy, it's like shelling peas! :ph34r:

Getting called Heather instead of Hazel...

A guy playing footy yesterday against us done it, somebody covering at reception just done it and somebody said it on Sat too! FFS! As much as i hate my name, Heather's worse!

A guy playing footy yesterday against us done it, somebody covering at reception just done it and somebody said it on Sat too! FFS! As much as i hate my name, Heather's worse!

Being called Hazel isnt too bad Heather.

I was speaking to an Indian called Cedric the other week.

Guest XaaronPrimus
Hmm.

I just found a pair of trousers on the photocopier

Male or female?

I would presume someone had an accident of some kind, and left them there to dry...

Or it's the new location for the lost and found dept.

Male or female?

I would presume someone had an accident of some kind, and left them there to dry...

Or it's the new location for the lost and found dept.

Male

They were just in a crumpled heap, the photocopier wasn't on, strange place to leave them to dry :blink:

Guest XaaronPrimus
Male

They were just in a crumpled heap, the photocopier wasn't on, strange place to leave them to dry :blink:

Just wander round looking for the guy sitting in his pants!

See if there is a name tag in them (you never know), and then get someone to send an email to the building saying that you've found a pair of trousers, can the owner please come and collect.

And b*****ding things happen to good people.

It's the law of shiteness!

SO what good thing has happened to you today? :P

:angry: Did it :angry::rolleyes:;)

Male

If the photocopier was on it wouldnt be strange? :unsure:

Just wander round looking for the guy sitting in his pants!

hmmmm........ not in my office thanks!

See if there is a name tag in them (you never know), and then get someone to send an email to the building saying that you've found a pair of trousers, can the owner please come and collect.

The embarrassment tactic!

If the photocopier was on it wouldnt be strange? :unsure:

Not if some one was trying to dry them, there's no heat from a powered down photocopier. Also, I would differentiate between 'on' and 'running'!

maybe he was making copies of his arse ?

You think??

Anyway, the matter no longer vexes me. This does

Can you find out what yields a company's debt is trading at please?

CGU have probably issued corporate bonds to raise finance (i.e.issued debt) which trades in the market. Such debt will normaly take the form of £hundred million with a coupon of x% and a redemption date of 20yy. I am particulalry interested in any debt with a maturity date 2025 - 2030

I don't understand...... :(

I just got a phonecall from the company who are financing my car, offering payment protection. I was quite interested until the guy said I'd be £43.05 a month for it!!!! WTF?! I'm paying less for my mortgage payment protection and it's ten times as much an amount I'd be insuring! :lol: