Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Watching Dawn of the Dead (remake) on C4 just now. It's at the bit were the daft young bitch has stolen the van to go and save a dog.

Were i one of the other group of survivors in the same (real life) situation, and someone stole our only means of escape to go and save a dog, i would gladly let them be eaten by zombies.

And i know it's only a film. :ph34r:

Watching Friends last night asnd something that i noticed a while back:

1. In 'The one with Frank jr' Phoebe is talking to her brother he asks when her Birthday is and she says 'February 16' and he replies 'I know a guy who is the 18th' and she says 'Thats close'. However his birthday is 'Ocrober 25th'.

However,

2. In the episode 'The one with Phoebe's Birthday' Phoebe says, and i quote 'Guys i couldnt get a reservation for the night of my birthday so we are going to have to do Thursday instead' Joey replies 'Thursday, but thats Halloween'

Do the yanks celebrate Halloween in February or is this just a mistake?

I realise i have way too much time on my hands but i enjoy being boring.

Watching Friends last night asnd something that i noticed a while back:

1. In 'The one with Frank jr' Phoebe is talking to her brother he asks when her Birthday is and she says 'February 16' and he replies 'I know a guy who is the 18th' and she says 'Thats close'. However his birthday is 'Ocrober 25th'.

However,

2. In the episode 'The one with Phoebe's Birthday' Phoebe says, and i quote 'Guys i couldnt get a reservation for the night of my birthday so we are going to have to do Thursday instead' Joey replies 'Thursday, but thats Halloween'

Do the yanks celebrate Halloween in February or is this just a mistake?

I realise i have way too much time on my hands but i enjoy being boring.

ah what all that free time ll do to you... :P